More Player Tweets and Pics About Workouts

Dr_AUTiger

Lefty makes a sly comment and folks grab their pitch forks. GB makes a sly comment and folks are not seeing it.

BTW, if you preface a statement with, "no disrespect". You know what you are about to say will be heard as disrespectful.

I'm not saying he should lose his twitter for this. I was just reiterating what CGM said.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it too. But it doesn't matter what we like. And Gus doesn't come across as the type that says something and it means something else.

Gabriel,wright ‏@NineORhino

Nothing against last years coaching staff, but I can tell the difference between us and last year is we embrace the Grind, we want to work!

As a coach, I can say that this truly make a world of difference, if true. You can make your players do the work day in and day out but when it hits the point that they are pushing themselves to be better and better...watch out.

I like it too. But it doesn't matter what we like. And Gus doesn't come across as the type that says something and it means something else.

No disrespect, but I don't think the twitter cops will pull him over for that statement. Wright was stating his perception of the new day versus last years the grind. Sometimes no disrespect means no disrespect......unless the a person suffers from the E syndrome( no sar.-dar) "the ability to not detect sarcasm.

With all due respect, I didn't know you had experimental ball removal surgery.

What?!?!?! I said WITH ALL DUE RESPECT! :-P

Lefty makes a sly comment and folks grab their pitch forks. GB makes a sly comment and folks are not seeing it.

BTW, if you preface a statement with, "no disrespect". You know what you are about to say will be heard as disrespectful.

I'm not saying he should lose his twitter for this. I was just reiterating what CGM said.

I already know the majority won't agree but I happen to agree with BaT, it isn't that it was so bad. It just comes right around the time CGM said "It's a privalege". And something like that can get picked up by the media and a total s***-storm get started. Best to keep things as above board as possible if you are a player with a Twitter account. Just sayin'...

I think he mentioned the coaching staff because saying what he said without that statement everybody would start implying that he was taking a shot at the coaching staff and he wasn't

I don't think Gabe's tweet should be cause for him to lose his priviliges. It's common knowlege that the previous staff was not effective, as shown by the fact that they are no longer employed by the university. The fact that they were fired should tell you that the previous staff was not doing as good of a job as the AD, the fans, and the players expected them to. Gabe is just stating common knowledge.

I don't think Gabe's tweet should be cause for him to lose his priviliges. It's common knowlege that the previous staff was not effective, as shown by the fact that they are no longer employed by the university. The fact that they were fired should tell you that the previous staff was not doing as good of a job as the AD, the fans, and the players expected them to. Gabe is just stating common knowledge.

+1

I don't think he should either. I just don't think Gus would have wanted him saying that in public.

I don't think he should either. I just don't think Gus would have wanted him saying that in public.

I disagree...I think it says what needs to be said and sends a message to the fanbase, recruits, and opponents. There is a distinct difference in the team you saw last year and the team you'll see this year. None of the coaching staff can get away with saying it, but a player can. I like the honesty, call it what it is. Last year sucked and some of the blame falls on the players and some falls on the coaches. New day.

My god folks get over it and let the boy be fired up.... SMH at every thread that's in the football forum. Thank the good lord practice is here.

My god folks get over it and let the boy be fired up.... SMH at every thread that's in the football forum. Thank the good lord practice is here.

Amen!

Amen!

and Amen!

My god folks get over it and let the boy be fired up.... SMH at every thread that's in the football forum, Bless their hearts. Thank the good lord practice is here.

Orange added

Amen!

and Amen!

Amen Brother

Reporter: " What is the main difference you see in the team from last year to this year ? "

Gabe: " better grind "

I agree with Gabe. Last year the coaching staff was not effective. But that was last year and now we are on the GUS BUS. Let the ride begin.

I like Gus's style on handling things so far but all I'm saying is when your players start flashing money and guns with tweets mentioning gotta get paid, breaking that bread,,,, shut it down and quick! but these kids have been given new life and it seems they are firing on all cylinders up to this point to get whr they need to be. If he wants to mention whr they have been its part of thr struggle. Thr struggle. Let them be realistic but not a bunch of thugs. That goes double for ole Meatboy lol

Jeremy Johnson @MRSUPER6A

We ran 2240 yards this morning legs are gone

Mine would be too Jeremy...

Hope they were suicides.. Cause that isn't but a little over a mile.

Try 50-100 yd wind sprints, followed by sub 60 sec 440s with 1 minute rest to get to the 2240 yards.

I used to run track and cross country, so that's not much. But I'm sure they worked out before this.

So have any of the before and after player photos from spring to fall that were mentioned after yesterday's practice surfaced yet?

Jeremy Johnson @MRSUPER6A

We ran 2240 yards this morning legs are gone

Mine would be too Jeremy...

Hope they were suicides.. Cause that isn't but a little over a mile.

Try 50-100 yd wind sprints, followed by sub 60 sec 440s with 1 minute rest to get to the 2240 yards.

I used to run track and cross country, so that's not much. But I'm sure they worked out before this.

Not much ? LOL, it all depends on how many, how fast and the rest interval on the wind sprints done before the 440s. Done correctly and you will think it's "much".

Archived