2015 4* LB Darrell Williams commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but in this case, Williams is a soft commit at best. Wouldn't be surprised if he switches...

Why do you feel that he is soft? At best he is solid and IMO at worse he is SOLID

Yeah, but in this case, Williams is a soft commit at best. Wouldn't be surprised if he switches...

Disagree. He is not a soft commit that is going to switch. I'll bet you he stays right with us.

look while we have had some commits in the past switch and bye the way we have done it to other teams to. It is not the norm. He said he committed to early but he also said it was the correct choice. unlike at some schools our coaches have no problems with the kids going to other schools and looking after they say they are committed.

I don't know if we will lose any of our current commits but I doubt it. The only one we have lost so far this year I think we lost because he thought we had signed to many players like him and he might have been worried about PT or maybe he just changed his mind. Personally I think we keep this kid.

Why do you feel that he is soft? At best he is solid and IMO at worse he is SOLID

I know Josh Niblett... He wants to be a turd.

Now, whether or not he is able to be a turd... is yet to be determined. That's why I said it wouldn't surprise me if he switched. Never said he would...

He's about to flip to Bama. Pretty munched used AU as a safety net.

What is your source for this information? Sounds like typical bamzo BS to me. Have you been listening to Pondscum or drinking coffee with bammers?

Several on BOL are predicting the flip, saying it's a done deal. Yes, I know I know, I took a shower after I left. It's getting close to the season and the fear/paranoia about Auburn is ramping up, so I've been scouting Arky, UGA, and turd boards.

"So I committed to Auburn on a Tuesday and then that Wednesday (defensive coordinator Kirby) Smart came to my practice..."

To those that think Saban recruits in spite of Auburn...you might be right

What is your source for this information? Sounds like typical bamzo BS to me. Have you been listening to Pondscum or drinking coffee with bammers?

Judging by his comments, and other things that are happening. Bamzo BS? Pondscum? really?

saban and his staff always waits to see who commits to Auburn then they go after those recruits like there's no tomorrow.

Citing BOL as authority is questionable. A few years ago-during the days immediately preceding NSD- the Bama message boards were full of assurances that Shon Coleman was going to flip and that it was a done deal. Yeah,sure.

Citing BOL as authority is questionable. A few years ago-during the days immediately preceding NSD- the Bama message boards were full of assurances that Shon Coleman was going to flip and that it was a done deal. Yeah,sure.

I posted it more to laugh at their certainty of things that can't be predicted. BOL is far from the authority on anything other than how to be a miserable person.

Judging by his comments, and other things that are happening. Bamzo BS? Pondscum? really?

Yes, really. Here it is in caps : REALLY. What other things are happening other than bamzo BS on some site or the other or the callers on the Pondscum show?

Sorry, I'm not into the insulting nicknames like most 10 year olds. His own quotes are BS? So whatever I say, you're going to disagree with.

Have a great day, Mikkee.

Sorry, I'm not into the insulting nicknames like most 10 year olds. His own quotes are BS? So whatever I say, you're going to disagree with.

I can read his comments and see nothing there. I was hoping you'd tell us what you mean by this: "Judging by his comments, and other things that are happening." What other events are causing Williams to flip?

Also, you're a defender of Paul Pondscum? Why on earth?

The quotes "I grew up a bama fan" "I was going to commit to them" and "I committed too early" don't give you reason to think he could flip?? Is there pizza and beer available in your fantasy world because if so I may come visit. It seems like a nice place! I have no idea what Darrell will do and I gave up predicting recruiting oh about 2 years after I started following it, but how you could deny there is a possibility of a flip here is pretty amazing. Plus the dude if from Hoover, not many players from Hoover choose AU over bama.

Anyway.....stick with AU Darrell! You're a good looking LB and we need here on the Plains!!

The quotes "I grew up a bama fan" "I was going to commit to them" and "I committed too early" don't give you reason to think he could flip?? Is there pizza and beer available in your fantasy world because if so I may come visit. It seems like a nice place! I have no idea what Darrell will do and I gave up predicting recruiting oh about 2 years after I started following it, but how you could deny there is a possibility of a flip here is pretty amazing. Plus the dude if from Hoover, not many players from Hoover choose AU over bama.

Anyway.....stick with AU Darrell! You're a good looking LB and we need here on the Plains!!

someone say free beer!!!!!!

Being a lifelong uat fan has Williams head spinning. AU has recruited him harder, longer and is showing him the most love. AU coaches are being straight up with Williams about his chance of early playing time and other things in general while uat is telling him just about anything he wants to hear at this point.

Could he flip? Sure. In the end, IMO, Williams is AU.

This is the exact same BS we heard last year about Roc Thomas and Tre Williams. The claim then was we can't get a player from Oxford or Mobile if UAT wants him. Now it's Hoover. Just because an event is on the REC's wish list doesn't mean it's going to happen.

This is the exact same BS we heard last year about Roc Thomas and Tre Williams. The claim then was we can't get a player from Oxford or Mobile if UAT wants him. Now it's Hoover. Just because an event is on the REC's wish list doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Kinda. Neither Roc or Tre flirted with uat. Williams is. But I think Roc fits in here good as Roc grew up a uat fan. But in the end Roc knew AU was the best place for him.

Not nearly enough little brother in that post. /obvioussarcasm

Not nearly enough little brother in that post. /obvioussarcasm

I love that after reading a Mikey post I am not left wondering what he really thinks. :)

I can read his comments and see nothing there. I was hoping you'd tell us what you mean by this: "Judging by his comments, and other things that are happening." What other events are causing Williams to flip?

Also, you're a defender of Paul Pondscum? Why on earth?

sabanpaulfdesk.gif

Archived