2014 3* S Dominick Sanders (Georgia signee)

ellitor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you wondering. With all the new names popping up it does not look like Kemp will have a place in this class IMO.

So, uh, I guess they really want another safety.

Looks like it and OP updated.

Hope that wasn't taken as a comment on the formatting of the OP. Honestly just interested in how the recruiting at safety is playing out late. Seems like quite the box of chocolates.

What I do like is when we first hear of a guy, it's for an OV. I'm not smart enough to know if that means anything, but it seems preferable to most alternatives.

Hope that wasn't taken as a comment on the formatting of the OP. Honestly just interested in how the recruiting at safety is playing out late. Seems like quite the box of chocolates.

Nope. I just put something in their I had forgotten.

What I do like is when we first hear of a guy, it's for an OV. I'm not smart enough to know if that means anything, but it seems preferable to most alternatives.

AU has been on this kid for a while I believe. Not sure if he is a take or not. Kinda think he is a take. See what happens this weekend.

That's a long video for a 3* recruit. Kid looks like a player. Reminded me a lot of Chris Davis once the ball was in his hands. Seems like Tucker High puts out some decent talent that us often overlooked. Would be a good addition to any team.

can we get a story on dominic? ive yet to hear how his trip went? I see he is still committed to UCF

Only articles I see on him right now are on pay sites.

can we get a story on dominic? ive yet to hear how his trip went? I see he is still committed to UCF

Well, post them on the rant so someone else can bring them over here. ;D

Well, post them on the rant so someone else can bring them over here. ;D

Lol. I think there is a summary over there.

You don't act like a Moderator. You're more like a game show host.

Not moderating anymore. I'm done with that. I'll let the real mods decide what to edit or not. I feel their judgements on dealing with that and keeping the peace are much better than mine.

Archived