Adding Cowart and Holland to my picks

5* DE Cowart

4* CB/S Irvin

4* John Burt or another tall WR

4* DE Prince Tega

4* DT Kendrick Norton

4* LB Holland

a 3* CB from Florida or Williamson from Georgia if we can get him to visit

1 spot left for Key or Cece. If we get Cece I think Key goes to LSU. If we don't get Cece then we get Key.

All this assuming no more decommits of course.

I thought we were getting man covers and that's why westry status is being questioned?

That's what a cover corner is.

5* DE Cowart

4* CB/S Irvin

4* DE Prince Tega

4* DT Kendrick Norton

4* LB Holland

1 spot left for Key or Cece. If we get Cece I think Key goes to LSU. If we don't get Cece then we get Key.

You don't think we pick up another OL, Ivey or otherwise?

I thought we were getting man covers and that's why westry status is being questioned?

Smh

What did I miss?

Smh

What did I miss?

OP, not you.

Ok my bad dyslexia I read your post as cover 2 corners but you said 2 cover corners. I got ya

Smh

You don't want to do that....

Smh

You don't want to do that....

Lol

5* DE Cowart

4* CB/S Irvin

4* DE Prince Tega

4* DT Kendrick Norton

4* LB Holland

Man I really hope that happens.

5* DE Cowart

4* CB/S Irvin

4* DE Prince Tega

4* DT Kendrick Norton

4* LB Holland

Man I can't tell you how much I am pulling for you to be correct. If we got these people not only would it make this a highly rated class but even more important it would address almost all of our needs. I would prefer CeCe over Key but would be elated over either, If by chance the home visit would convince Mack to pick Auburn who would we not take because we got him? Would it be somebody from this list or somebody who is already committed?

5* DE Cowart

4* CB/S Irvin

4* DE Prince Tega

4* DT Kendrick Norton

4* LB Holland

Man I really hope that happens.

This list, plus Ivey!

5* DE Cowart

4* CB/S Irvin

4* DE Prince Tega

4* DT Kendrick Norton

4* LB Holland

Man I can't tell you how much I am pulling for you to be correct. If we got these people not only would it make this a highly rated class but even more important it would address almost all of our needs. I would prefer CeCe over Key but would be elated over either, If by chance the home visit would convince Mack to pick Auburn who would we not take because we got him? Would it be somebody from this list or somebody who is already committed?

If anybody cares, I ran E's list through the class calculator (thanks again ellitor for posting that, it really is fun to play with).

-I erred on the low side in terms of 247's evaluations, so I plugged in Cager instead of Burt and Key instead of Jefferson, and left off the unnamed 3* CB.

-That would be good enough for the 4th best class according to 247, behind bama and FSU, and juuuuuuust behind Tennessee. That, of course, is compared to where their classes sit now.

-If we plug in Jefferson and Burt instead of Key and Cager, that would put us comfortably in 3rd.

-Add Ivey, and that puts us in 2nd.

-USC, currently at 5th, has 21 commits. They could improve quite a bit.

-UGA, currently at 4th, has 26 commits. They likely won't.

-UT, at 3rd, has 28. They won't improve.

-FSU, at 2nd, has 21. They could also improve quite a bit.

-bama will finish first again. Not really any way around that unless something really weird happens.

DISCLAIMER: I don't really care about any of the above. It's just fun to me. So mods, if this starts a "star gazing" or "2*s with heart vs entitled 5*s" conversation, I beg you to nuke it or move it to a more appropriate thread.

Geez, McLoofus, I'd rather win the September than February. Let it go and just be happy with the guys we sign. They want to be at Auburn, they want to fight, and THAT is how you win football games.

Geez, McLoofus, I'd rather win the September than February. Let it go and just be happy with the guys we sign. They want to be at Auburn, they want to fight, and THAT is how you win football games.

:laugh:

:laugh:

Heart you guys, mean it

I am updating and going big.

1-S- Irvin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

2-LB- Holland ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3-DE- Cowert ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

4-OL- Ivey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5-DE- CeCe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

6-WR- Ryan Davis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

7-DT- Norton ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

8- DT- one of Thompson, Mack, or Beckner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shocker- WR- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Late Addition- DE- Wanogho Jr.- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

[ Hearing different about Ivey

Me too!

It is going to be close, but hearing although he is having a very hard time choosing between us and FL, he is seeing AU as having more what he is looking for.

If he had not grown up a huge Florida fan, he would already be committed to AU.

I am updating and going big.1-S- Irvin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️2-LB- Holland ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️3-DE- Cowert ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️4-OL- Ivey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5-DE- CeCe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️6-WR- Ryan Davis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️7-DT- Norton ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️8- DT- one of Thompson, Mack, or Beckner ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Shocker- WR- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Late Addition- DE- Wanogho Jr.- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I would agree with some of these but it would be huge indeed if we get Thompson, Mack, or Beckner, HUGE!

CeCe is another hard pull, but think we are up a little but very, very close. Not sure where Norton stands.

If by chance the home visit would convince Mack to pick Auburn who would we not take because we got him?

We're not getting Mack. He has a baby and therefore I would be shocked if he went to school far away from home.

No. I think Ivey picks UF and Chidi picks Bama.

Hearing different about Ivey

Going into this weekend's visit the staff felt we were trailing UF and had an uphill battle to get Ivey. Things may change with this visit but that's where things were as of Yesterday.

No. I think Ivey picks UF and Chidi picks Bama.

Hearing different about Ivey

Going into this weekend's visit the staff felt we were trailing UF and had an uphill battle to get Ivey. Things may change with this visit but that's where things were as of Yesterday.

Thank you, e.

I always appreciate your input.

Archived