Update: Lance Thompson hired as new LB coach

slipadeedoodah

I find that amazing. I was thrown off immediately for less than you have done.

LOL. Probably caught Earle in a foul mood. I stay as deferential as I can. They tolerate me. What was your handle?

And you are confused why you ate treated better than beege is here? Seriously. The dude is a smart aleck to put it as absolutely kindly as possible.

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that dialect.

Oh wonderful, the grammar/typo police have arrived. Get a life, or don't.

You know, you can go back and fix a butchered sentence. If you care. You apparently don't, so why get your panties in a wad because I make a joke about it?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you are confused why you ate treated better than beege is here? Seriously. The dude is a smart aleck to put it as absolutely kindly as possible.

I like BG. He's been contributing positively to this forum far longer than I have, he does go out of his way to be deferential, he's good for an Xs and Os discussion and he puts up with far more crap for being a Bama fan than he deserves.

I get razzed a bit over at Tidefans for being an Auburn fan, but it's nothing to the hostility he gets here. And I joined after the Iron Bowl last year.

Beege reaps what he has sown over the years. He is a passive aggressive little weasel to me. You like him and that's fine. Your personality does seem close to his based on the small amount of your posts that I have read. Both of you like to hang out on rivals boards too. Maybe you should have a meet and greet?

I like BG. He's been contributing positively to this forum far longer than I have, he does go out of his way to be deferential, he's good for an Xs and Os discussion and he puts up with far more crap for being a Bama fan than he deserves.

I get razzed a bit over at Tidefans for being an Auburn fan, but it's nothing to the hostility he gets here. And I joined after the Iron Bowl last year.

:-\/>

Well, when he wasn't, it sure was fun to read.

I was kind of proud to have a bammer on the forum. I think it's kind of classy. Course, you can't have strong or confrontational bammers, after all it is an Auburn forum.

I wonder where he's been. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Shire5k around as of late either. Where did all of our resident Bama fans go?

Beege reaps what he has sown over the years. He is a passive aggressive little weasel to me. You like him and that's fine. Your personality does seem close to his based on the small amount of your posts that I have read. Both of you like to hang out on rivals boards too. Maybe you should have a meet and greet?

You must have never seen us at each other's throats down in the politics forum. We have very different personalities. :laugh:

I was kind of proud to have a bammer on the forum. I think it's kind of classy. Course, you can't have strong or confrontational bammers, after all it is an Auburn forum.

I wonder where he's been. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Shire5k around as of late either. Where did all of our resident Bama fans go?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, y'all.

LOL. Probably caught Earle in a foul mood. I stay as deferential as I can. They tolerate me. What was your handle?

You know, you can go back and fix a butchered sentence. If you care. You apparently don't, so why get your panties in a wad because I make a joke about it?

If it were that important to me homer, I would. My underwear are fine. I just thought it was a douche bag like post by someone who offered no input into the conversation, so I commented as I did.

Amen. These forums are much better without them, imo.

Well we hired a coach that was fired in Muschamp and now a coach that was suggested he leave in Thompson. We are very happy and know their loss is our huge gain.

. I will try and get JJ to call you and get your approval of our next hires. Just for the record, Bear and Vince Lombardi are dead.

I think you misread mom2kid's post.

Sorry. I am getting so used to negativity I think I just expected a different post. I humbly apologize for my error.

Amen. These forums are much better without them, imo.

Are you sure? Have you been reading some of these posts lately? I would think it would be better if an Auburn man or woman going at it against a bammer is better than some of the cutthroat arguments between Auburn people.

it should not surprise anybody that the bammers are saying that saban was ready for Thompson and Steele to go. It shouldn't surprise us because that is standard operating procedure for the bammers. I guarantee you that if saban announced tomorrow that he was leaving the bammers would say that he had lost his edge and motivation which is the reason he lost to Ole Miss and Ohio State. Saban is one of the best coaches in the game today (I just threw up a little in my mouth) and they would throw him under the bus and act like he wasn't wanted anymore if he was to leave. It's just what they do.

They loved this over at Tidefans:

5727854F-1342-4FED-AA56-3414B05E821C_zpsmqdkvuh1.png

Hey, a4e! You're famous! Lol

If you can piss off a Bama fan, come sit next to me.

Hey! Look over there!

I hear Lance Thompson is a helluva recruiter!

I hear he can coach 'em up, too. I'm excited about this guy!

Yes he is very good at coaching too. It's great combination to have. We can hate on Saban all day long but one thing about him is that, if you can't coach, you won't last long on his staff. He hired this guy 3 different times.

If it were that important to me homer, I would. My underwear are fine. I just thought it was a douche bag like post by someone who offered no input into the conversation, so I commented as I did.

Gee, I just figured it was a humorous way to let you know your post was unintelligible. I'll try to remember to PM you in the future to avoid offense.

it should not surprise anybody that the bammers are saying that saban was ready for Thompson and Steele to go. It shouldn't surprise us because that is standard operating procedure for the bammers. I guarantee you that if saban announced tomorrow that he was leaving the bammers would say that he had lost his edge and motivation which is the reason he lost to Ole Miss and Ohio State. Saban is one of the best coaches in the game today (I just threw up a little in my mouth) and they would throw him under the bus and act like he wasn't wanted anymore if he was to leave. It's just what they do.

That's not hard to do. I told a Bama fan I work with(he is actually from tuscalooser) that McElroy sucked and he quit talking to me for almost a week. Lol. I also told him that mark Ingram didn't deserve the heisman and that Trent Richardson was a better RB. I thought we were fixing to fight.

That's not hard to do. I told a Bama fan I work with(he is actually from tuscalooser) that McElroy sucked and he quit talking to me for almost a week. Lol. I also told him that mark Ingram didn't deserve the heisman and that Trent Richardson was a better RB. I thought we were fixing to fight.

I'm very lucky. There are ten of us in our department. Two of us are Auburn fans but I'm the only one in my shop of five. We have reasonable conversations on football almost daily.

Richardson may have been better but not by much. They are both collossal failures in the nfl as we all knew they would be.

Richardson may have been better but not by much. They are both collossal failures in the nfl as we all knew they would be.

I thought TR would do well on the NFL. Not surprised that MI is a failure. I'm even more surprised that Eddie Lacy is killing it.

I thought TR would do well on the NFL. Not surprised that MI is a failure. I'm even more surprised that Eddie Lacy is killing it.

He won't be for long, as they were ALL overrated

LOL. Ist I don't care how any player, especially a spuat player performs in the NFL, I only care how they perform against us or for us. But, Eddie Lacy is the real deal in the NFL.

wde

Gee, I just figured it was a humorous way to let you know your post was unintelligible. I'll try to remember to PM you in the future to avoid offense.

Ummmmmm. The t is next to the r on a qwerty keyboard. So, if someone were truly confused and couldn't figure that typo out and then "decode" the rest of the post I would put them in the not the sharpest knife in the drawer category.

That's what i do when someone makes an obvious typo. I don't laugh at them, I don't pm them, I figure it out and move on. I don't pretend like I can't decipher the intent of the post and then play mr. Innocent, passive aggressive, superclever and clog up a thread with a bunch of silliness. That's me though, so you just continue on if you must. I'm certain that you think you're extremely cute.

LOL. Ist I don't care how any player, especially a spuat player performs in the NFL, I only care how they perform against us or for us. But, Eddie Lacy is the real deal in the NFL.

wde

I'm not impressed. But tre mason is one hell of running back

wde

Offensive rookie of the year and you're not impressed. :rolleyes:

The guy can ball. What does Tre have to do with this conversation?

wde

Offensive rookie of the year and you're not impressed. :rolleyes:/>

The guy can ball. What does Tre have to do with this conversation?

If you turn conversations that have nothing to do with Tre Mason into conversations about Tre Mason, you might be a Tre Mason fan! ;)

Archived