New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In not even two weeks I think they'll have the video panels all put up by then.

I just want to see the new Star Wars movie on that thing

For all of you who haven't seen Jurassic World, that is the movie to see on this screen.

For all of you who haven't seen Jurassic World, that is the movie to see on this screen.

The correct answer is Interstellar. Fantastic movie, great special effects.

Golf that might actually be big enough for you to see Bird's insults coming at you ... :)

The correct answer is Interstellar. Fantastic movie, great special effects.

Why only one? Let's do all of them and more.

The webcam saves 4 hours and I checked in a couple times today. On the 3rd row, they hung the 1st panel at 8:00 AM CT and finished the row with the last one at 3:30 PM CT. That included an hour off for lunch.

You are now informed. ;D

The webcam saves 4 hours and I checked in a couple times today. On the 3rd row, they hung the 1st panel at 8:00 AM CT and finished the row with the last one at 3:30 PM CT. That included an hour off for lunch.

You are now informed. ;D

Wow. Now that's impressive!

The pressure's on! There better be some dang good hype videos played on that board this fall. I hope they are in round the clock sessions, creating them right now!

You are now informed. ;D/>

Yes, I thought so too. It looks like they are leaving a space all the way around the outer edge to attach the border treatment. So that leaves 3 rows x 6 columns on the right and 6 rows x 4 columns on the left to panel or about 7-8 more good weather days. Moving right along.

You are now informed. ;D

Yes, I thought so too. It looks like they are leaving a space all the way around the outer edge to attach the border treatment. That leaves 3 rows on the right and 6 on the left to panel. So about 9 more good weather days. Moving right along.

I meant your analysis ;)

Archived