New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good! From that angle, it looks like the student section will still be able to throw made FG and Extra Point footballs out the back! Woo!

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think that they'll be able to from the end zone, unless the student has a cannon and can launch the ball to the side of the scoreboard.

Looking good! From that angle, it looks like the student section will still be able to throw made FG and Extra Point footballs out the back! Woo!

I'm not so sure about that. I don't think that they'll be able to from the end zone, unless the student has a cannon and can launch the ball to the side of the scoreboard.

If a student has that kind of a gun, put him in a uniform.

If they didn't short change the project it could have been big enough to see from the house we are buying (hopefully, underwriting process sucks). Cheapskates.

If a student has that kind of a gun, put him in a uniform.

,,,or at least in an interesting YouTube video. ;)

I have bought my tickets in section 42 just to watch TV

brings up a good point. Everyone knows that the expanding technology of tv's gives fans more of a reason to stay home. Now you get the best of both worlds ... the largest tv in college football and the atmosphere of being at the game. Or like a giant surround sound system.

I have bought my tickets in section 42 just to watch TV

brings up a good point. Everyone knows that the expanding technology of tv's gives fans more of a reason to stay home. Now you get the best of both worlds ... the largest tv in college football and the atmosphere of being at the game. Or like a giant surround sound system.

Exactly!!

SIAP, but this pic gives a little perspective on how big this thing is. Notice the two people standing in the structure.

CGvuZ95VIAIu__m.jpg

RIR, What a beautiful sky in those pictures as a backdrop to the jumbotron framing. I'm kind of hoping they fill in the open spaces to either side of the jumbotron with some flagpoles flying national champion and SEC champion flags.

Archived