New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backside view of the new speaker section. You can really see how tall it's going to be relative to the stadium.

Girl, you huge! hqdefault.jpg

Two cranes walk into a bar...

One crane says to the other...

One was trying to pick up the other.

"TWO CRANES"!!! (In my loud hip hop voice)

LINK

CIYmimyWgAAvucr.jpg

(Pic on left bottom: L to R) Duncan McKinney, Daniel Pond, Kenny Flowers, Cassanova McKinzy, Xavier Dampeer, Kris Frost, DaVonte Lambert, AD Jay Jacobs, Devonte Danzey, Keymiya Harrell, Lawyer Tillman, Melvin Ray, Jonathan Wallace, Blake Countess, Jonathan Jones, Joshua Holsey, Ricardo Louis, Duke Williams and Justin Garrett.

Senior class signs the top of the beam for new scoreboard. It will complete the infrastructure tomorrow. AUsome! War Eagle!

CIYmiehW8AEWMdJ.jpg

CIYqZClUMAA64an.jpg

If you look at the bottom right corner of the board, exterior cladding work now also appears to be underway ...

Capture.png

If you look at the bottom right corner of the board, exterior cladding work now also appears to be underway ...

Capture.png

Did you see my post yesterday re: the 2nd crane and metal panel work?

About 15 minutes ago they set the beam in place that was signed by the Seniors. A flag was attached and the I-beam was placed on the front edge of the frame supporting the sound system. Scroll back on the vid if you want to see it.

Capture.png

Did you see my post yesterday re: the 2nd crane and metal panel work?

I did ... thanks for sharing that.

Second Crane is not visible in the feed now....

It's just retracted but it's there. You can see the very top of it just above the tree line on the right.

About 15 minutes ago they set the beam in place that was signed by the Seniors. A flag was attached and the I-beam was placed on the front edge of the frame supporting the sound system. Scroll back on the vid if you want to see it.

The final beam being bolted into place ...

image.jpg

Photo: David Topper

What is the reason for the flag? Just curious.

The history of topping out began as a religious homoge. Trees (stick frame origins) and flags are often used to commemorate the final structural piece being erected. Each country has different meanings behind what is incorporated.

Archived