2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

You have to hope our current commits were doing their best to get in the ear of some of our other targets. Imagine a D-line rotation with Lawson, Adams, Gary, Davidson, Cowart, A.Jackson, etc....absolutely LETHAL.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does the dead period end so we can go out and keep recruiting these guys now that we have a DC.

Jan 14 is 1st day for visits. They can text players now. Players can call coaches.

Has it been officially noted that Steele intends to retain Garner? If not, that could be a glitch in getting Gary.

Steele won't retain anybody, that's up to Gus. I don't see Garner going anywhere.

Hearing it's Ole Miss and Michigan with Gary.

I've heard the Lobos. We might need to compare sources.

Kids the best DT I've ever seen in person at the high school level. Best I could do was yell War Eagle at him but at least I got a smile out of him.

Guess he didn't notice the 500 dollar bills laying at his feet.

Kids the best DT I've ever seen in person at the high school level. Best I could do was yell War Eagle at him but at least I got a smile out of him.

Guess he didn't notice the 500 dollar bills laying at his feet.

That'll do Golf, that'll do

Well done!

Ole Miss is replacing their key players.

they lose OT Laremy Tunsil- they pick up 5* OT Greg Little from Allen, TX.

they lose QB Chad Kelly (likely) - they pick up 5* QB Shea Patterson from Bradenton, FL.

they lose DT Rob Nkemdiche - they might pickup 5* DT Rashan Gary from Paramus, NJ ?

geesh

they lose QB Chad Kelly (likely) - they pick up 5* QB Shea Patterson from Bradenton, FL.

they lose DT Rob Nkemdiche - they might pickup 5* DT Rashan Gary from Paramus, NJ ?

geesh

That's the way you do it. Add a couple of 4* at each position as a backup and you build something.

geesh

That's the way you do it. Add a couple of 4* at each position as a backup and you build something.

Yep, they are getting the system down pat over there.

Dear lord....I hope the moment the dead period ends we go after Gary FULL-ON. He is DOMINATING this game

Didn't Cowart show out last year as well.

Dear lord....I hope the moment the dead period ends we go after Gary FULL-ON. He is DOMINATING this game

Didn't Cowart show out last year as well.

Yep... Unblockable.

What is the appeal at Ole Miss to these DL guys? Who's coaching them or ???

Money

We've shown in the past that nobody can outbid us if we really want a guy....so there must be something else...

Just watched the Under Amour game and all I can say is DAMN we got to get him signed.HE is the type player that can take this defense to championship level with the players we have coming back and you can build the future clases around.Gus and Co need to pull out all the stops and get Gary.

Money

Bingo

Jackpot

Am I reading that some think that UofM may be using the alleged Milton McGregor scheme of providing loaded gaming cards to players? Nah, they wouldn't do that.

I think we are pulling out all the stops, for Gary and the others we'd like to sign. We can only do what we can do, there is a limit. If they feel better about some other place they'll go to some other place, end of story.

And NO, every time some kid chooses a school other than Auburn it's not because they paid him. We, of all fan bases, should know that.

And NO, every time some kid chooses a school other than Auburn it's not because they paid him. We, of all fan bases, should know that.

I agree with this but why would he all of a sudden have Ole Miss in the top 2? Or should I say why does his mom have them in the top 2?

I agree with this but why would he all of a sudden have Ole Miss in the top 2? Or should I say why does his mom have them in the top 2?

Good question. If Gary did sign with Ole Miss, make that the #1, #2, and #5 ranked recruits heading to Ole Miss. Just to show how good their class could be.

Let's be real, a few years ago when Ole Miss could barely field a team they all of a sudden started getting insane receuits left and right.

Archived