2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

I saw Gary's video with rivals regarding the Steele hire and I have to say that Gary looks like a momma's boy.

And as much as I feel like we are recruiting his outspoken mother, I am convinced that he is a momma's boy.

He is a big strong fast Momma's boy. I would take him in a heartbeat.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Gary's video with rivals regarding the Steele hire and I have to say that Gary looks like a momma's boy.

And as much as I feel like we are recruiting his outspoken mother, I am convinced that he is a momma's boy.

But you would take him in a heartbeat, right?

If that confirms your personal suspicions, sure.

If not, nope.

You would actually not take the No.1 recruit who has totally dominated all the 4 and 5 stars he has faced during the season and at the All Star game because you think he is a momma's boy? Damn. I'm glad you're not our recruiting coordinator. And I mean no offense to you it that's your opinion.

I'd obviously take him lol. If we lose Lance Thompson though, none of it would matter because Thompson is his primary recruiter.

I told people about Clayton...

What did you tell them?

He is somebody we need on this team I don't care if you have to wait a year to pick up weight or not. He's a quick twitch type of pass rusher that we haven't had besides Lawson and Ford.

I told people about Clayton...

What did you tell them?

He is somebody we need on this team I don't care if you have to wait a year to pick up weight or not. He's a quick twitch type of pass rusher that we haven't had besides Lawson and Ford.

I was joking

Watching the UA AA Game....Luginbill and the announcers talking about R.Gary and they said that even though he has a list of about 7-9 schools, Momma says there are only 2 choices. And they said Momma has to be right....but they didn't say WHICH 2 schools.

I would guess one is Michigan, but I'm curious who the other might be...

Well, i don't know but wasn't LT the only reason we were in it with him?

Based on his comments on Orgeron in that clip, I'd guess LSU. We'll see if Aranda keeps Orgeron, which I'm guessing he will.

Well, i don't know but wasn't LT the only reason we were in it with him?

Based on his comments on Orgeron in that clip, I'd guess LSU. We'll see if Aranda keeps Orgeron, which I'm guessing he will.

Yeah, I'm thinking LT leaving really hurt us. I hope he ends up at Michigan, not LSU though.

Watching the UA AA Game....Luginbill and the announcers talking about R.Gary and they said that even though he has a list of about 7-9 schools, Momma says there are only 2 choices. And they said Momma has to be right....but they didn't say WHICH 2 schools.

It's coming down to Michigan and us (Auburn). His mom was more in love with Garner than CLT. I still think he's Michigan bound but we're still in the hunt.

It's coming down to Michigan and us (Auburn). His mom was more in love with Garner than CLT. I still think he's Michigan bound but we're still in the hunt.

I will be excited if he comes to us. His motor is amazing.

I'm thinking that since the DC is no longer an unknown, Garner can close the deal if given half a chance. All Steele has to do is get along well with Momma when they meet.

Dear lord....I hope the moment the dead period ends we go after Gary FULL-ON. He is DOMINATING this game

Dear lord....I hope the moment the dead period ends we go after Gary FULL-ON. He is DOMINATING this game

He is making the top OLs in the country look like JV players. Gary just blew by Allen like he was nothing.

I don't know why Barrett's team is even trying to pass. The OL can't hold out the DL with Gary anyway and all it's doing is getting Barrett killed back there.

I don't know why Barrett's team is even trying to pass. The OL can't hold out the DL with Gary anyway and all it's doing is getting Barrett killed back there.

A line with Gary and Davidson on it is scary

I know, lol, and they are on the same team in this game. I bet Steele and Garner are watching this game and just drooling. They have to get Gary.

I know, lol, and they are on the same team in this game. I bet Steele and Garner are watching this game and just drooling. They have to get Gary.

Even if we need a bagman.

Golf, get it done

Gary named MVP of Team Highlight, Ed Oliver (5* DT committed to Houston) MVP for Team Armour.

Tom Herman effect. Never in my wildest dreams would I believe that Houston could receive a commitment from a 5* DT

Archived