2016 Tx Tech GT QB Davis Webb (Flip to Cal 5/18/16)

JMassie11

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is planning to visit AU but has ties to Colorado that lead many to believe that is his likely destination.

Saw today that a QB from Tennessee who was transferring to Colorado had gotten a release from that school to come back to Tenn. Sounds like Colo made a new deal or something.

^No, there is another...

2B6C34D100000578-3200611-Boo_ya_Daisy_Ridley_and_John_Boyega_revealed_their_Rey_and_Finn_-m-10_1439798158941.jpg

Big fan.

Who is that?

The new Luke Skywalker.

I need to get out more.

Get used to that face. It will be around for a long long time.

^No, there is another...

2B6C34D100000578-3200611-Boo_ya_Daisy_Ridley_and_John_Boyega_revealed_their_Rey_and_Finn_-m-10_1439798158941.jpg

Big fan.

Who is that?

The new Luke Skywalker.

I need to get out more.

Actually she's thought to be Anakin Skywalker reincarnated through the force, but who follows it that closely anyway.

^No, there is another...

Big fan.

Who is that?

The new Luke Skywalker.

I need to get out more.

Actually she's thought to be Anakin Skywalker reincarnated through the force, but who follows it that closely anyway.

Lord, please help me to not unleash my nerd fury and derail this thread...

Somebody give me a heads up when I can click on this thread and not see that girl's picture.

in 12 more posts. lol

^No, there is another...

Big fan.

Who is that?

The new Luke Skywalker.

I need to get out more.

Lord, please help me to not unleash my nerd fury and derail this thread...

Is she trying to catch something in her mouth?

Someone tell me when I can click on this thread and see something other than people complaining about a threadjack without offering anything of substance themselves.

I take it we probably won't know anything more about Auburn's and Webb's interest in each other for awhile?

Someone tell me when I can click on this thread and see something other than people complaining about a threadjack without offering anything of substance themselves.

I take it we probably won't know anything more about Auburn's and Webb's interest in each other for awhile?

substance.

Probably a few weeks since his expected visit is in February.

substance.

Clearly, you vexed him. Good job.

Thought I replied thanks to this but I didn't so... yeah.

Oh, and that answers a previous question that somebody had, too.

Thought I replied thanks to this but I didn't so... yeah.

Oh, and that answers a previous question that somebody had, too.

sounds good

Archived