Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

4 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Understandable. Just wow!

I've been on a classical kick lately and stumbled on to her YouTube page. I wish she had some original material uploaded.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, selias said:

I've been on a classical kick lately and stumbled on to her YouTube page. I wish she had some original material uploaded.

Post some of your classical stuff. That would be interesting.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Post some of your classical stuff. That would be interesting.

Oh, it's just your standard fare :)

And for the love all that's holy, I don't want to dive into the differences between Baroque, Classical and Romantic periods....for the sake of argument, let's just stick with "classical" ;)

Interesting indeed. I felt certain you were speaking in contemporary terms, so I was a bit surprised. Very nice.

Speaking of a more contemporary sound, here's a piece by Anthony Greninger. You've likely heard of him, not sure about others, so here you go.

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Nothing wrong with great classical music.................

Even this metal head likes classical :)

This is another old friend. Not sure what you call the instrument he is banging on but it is relaxing music. He teaches music at Baton Rouge CC.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2017 at 3:16 PM, alexava said:

This is another old friend. Not sure what you call the instrument he is banging on but it is relaxing music. He teaches music at Baton Rouge CC.

This makes me want to wear sunglasses in a dark club in New Orleans and drink whiskey, if not indulge in something stronger. I love hearing folks improvise and explore like this. Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's transcendent, but it's always fun to watch them work it out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

This makes me want to wear sunglasses in a dark club in New Orleans and drink whiskey, if not indulge in something stronger. I love hearing folks improvise and explore like this. Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's transcendent, but it's always fun to watch them work it out. 

you forgot smoking..................something

• Like 2