Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Awesome day and these guys and their groove make it better 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I didn't upload the song to youtube, I just copied the link from youtube and posted the video on here.

There are sites where you can upload your mp3 music and they will host your songs like youtube.. There a site called TinyUpload, you can upload pictures, songs, and videos and it's free.

If you have a CD of whatever band or songs you want to upload, first you have to put your CD into your computer and rip(copy) the songs to your computer which will transfer the songs into mp3 format. I have Windows Media Player which is what I use to rip my CD's to my computer.

After you've ripped the CD's to your computer, you can go to one of those upload/hosting sites like TinyUpload and upload whatever songs you want on there. After an upload is complete on the hosting site, it will give you a link to your song that you can then post on here or e-mail the link to someone so that you can share the music with whoever you want and they'll be able get the music that you've uploaded.

Depending on your internet speed might determine how long it takes to upload a song. It's been a long time since I've tried to upload a song, so I honestly can't give you an estimate on how long it would take for a song to be uploaded on one of the hosting sites. 

As for LP's which is what you've asked about, I'm not sure how much help this will be but here are some sites that may help explain the process of transferring your LP's into CD or mp3 format:

http://transfermymusic.com/vinyl-to-cd-or-mp3/

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/audio/tips-and-solutions/how-record-vinyl-records-computer

Let me know if any of this has helped at all.

Holy Moley!

Looks like exactly what I've been looking' for!

Alas, looks sufficiently time-consuming that it may be awhile before I can get back on how well it worked?

Thank you, thank you!

• Like 1

Ok if you have never been to a real cajan concert lord god you have missed some of the best. This guy is a huge LSU fan and he will let you know it but hell of a concert and the females my goodness

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I've probably posted this before, sue me. 

Awesome album and song. This is probably my favorite track from the Dirt album.

Been hearing this tune a bit lately. Dunno why. 

Can't find the mtv produced video, with the full WW2 mini-movie, but here's this - 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 8:10 PM, augolf1716 said:

Ok if you have never been to a real cajan concert lord god you have missed some of the best. This guy is a huge LSU fan and he will let you know it but hell of a concert and the females my goodness

Headed to French Quarter Fest in NOLA Thursday. I have a couple zydeco acts circled. This band looks decidedly un-sexy but I dig the hell out of what I've heard:

These guys blend in some of the New Orleans brass stuff:

• Like 3

On 4/1/2017 at 7:58 PM, augolf1716 said:

Was in love with Chi until I found she went the other way but then I realized oh what the heck

Who hasn't ever wondered what Leon Russell would be like if he was a hot chick? Good stuff. 

My wife and I have several very attractive lesbians in our social circle. One particularly attractive couple attended a wedding in Mexico that we also attended. We were all out at the pool at the resort in the early afternoon, and it was a zoo. Like an adult spring break. Well, these two girls come out to the pool in their beach wraps and such and then proceed to strip down to their bikinis and start applying sunscreen to each other. I swear you could hear a giant record scratch. Every dude out there just went completely silent. Things started moving in slow motion. It was freaking hilarious. 

Sheesh. Sorry. Uh, music and stuff...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Who hasn't ever wondered what Leon Russell would be like if he was a hot chick? Good stuff. 

My wife and I have several very attractive lesbians in our social circle. One particularly attractive couple attended a wedding in Mexico that we also attended. We were all out at the pool at the resort in the early afternoon, and it was a zoo. Like an adult spring break. Well, these two girls come out to the pool in their beach wraps and such and then proceed to strip down to their bikinis and start applying sunscreen to each other. I swear you could hear a giant record scratch. Every dude out there just went completely silent. Things started moving in slow motion. It was freaking hilarious. 

:timeout:

• Like 1

Everyone always says The Stones and Beatles hell my favorite Brit band was DC5.......now all their songs may have sounded the same but hell

• Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 9:06 AM, McLoofus said:

My neighbors who are actually more like brothers now are gay. Their social circle has become ours and vice versa. We have met several lesbian couples but no "hot" ones. Maybe one here or there but not two together. I thought it was just a Cinemax fantasy. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, alexava said:

My neighbors who are actually more like brothers now are gay. Their social circle has become ours and vice versa. We have met several lesbian couples but no "hot" ones. Maybe one here or there but not two together. I thought it was just a Cinemax fantasy. 

:Sing:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I like Christine better than Stevie. *dodges rocks*

Always like that song by Christine but that video is just strange considering the song..... the MTV days

Big Steve Marriott fan from my hippie days as a golfer at Auburn did I ever mention my girlfriend at the time was the #1 seller of marijuana at Auburn. No I never touched the stuff we were polar opposites. She was from Miami damn girl made straight A's went to tons of concerts with her. The biggest concert I missed with her was The Doors in Miami when supposedly Jim pissed on the concert goers. She always told me he did not do it just pulled it out.......if you get my hint

• Like 2

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Big Steve Marriott fan from my hippie days as a golfer at Auburn did I ever mention my girlfriend at the time was the #1 seller of marijuana at Auburn. No I never touched the stuff

It's like we don't even speak the same language any more.

Just got back from French Quarter Fest. Didn't get to hear as much music as I'd wanted to- 2 yr olds and their damned naps- but we did take in some good stuff. Aaron Neville, OTRA, Corey Henry, Raw Oyster Cult, Big Chief Bo Dollis, Johnny Sketch, more. Can't recommend that festival enough, although if you don't like crowds and lines, make other plans for that Saturday. Plenty of music on the other days and since it's free, it's not like you're eating the cost of a ticket. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

It's like we don't even speak the same language any more.

Just got back from French Quarter Fest. Didn't get to hear as much music as I'd wanted to- 2 yr olds and their damned naps- but we did take in some good stuff. Aaron Neville, OTRA, Corey Henry, Raw Oyster Cult, Big Chief Bo Dollis, Johnny Sketch, more. Can't recommend that festival enough, although if you don't like crowds and lines, make other plans for that Saturday. Plenty of music on the other days and since it's free, it's not like you're eating the cost of a ticket. 

Well fiddle-di-dee sounds good........................................ good food I would assume

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

good food I would assume

That's the best part about the festival. It's like Jazz Fest, where it's all local restaurants selling real food. No funnel cakes or crappy hot dogs. More like BBQ oyster poboys, goat cheese crepes with crawfish, crawfish pies, etc. Unreal. 

• Like 1