Let's talk about Sean

bigbird

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

If you are offered a scholly with the intention of being the starting QB (see Nick) and you can't beat out an average QB (based mainly on the coaching staff's  limitations) then yes, JF3 should have never been awarded a scholly.  Woody Barrett and even JJ are better backups than JF3.

Letting JF3 play the game is fine.  He just should not be on scholly at AU.

wde

Average based on staff limitations??? Lol. Yeah I know woody looked awesome in that game didn't he? What was his stats you saw? 

And as opposed to all those juco qb's that are offered scholly's to not play huh?

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah who you telling? You see that 80 yd td? He's horrible

LOL, you consistently downgraded SW based on the level of competition, but you are drooling over a TD against a HS team.

wde

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Average based on staff limitations??? Lol. Yeah I know woody looked awesome in that game didn't he? What was his stats you saw? 

And as opposed to all those juco qb's that are offered scholly's to not play huh?

You are doubling down on being special ED worthy.

wde

Drooling? I just think it's funny how you're preaching how he shouldn't even be a qb that it happens as you type, just showing how low your football iq is.

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Drooling? I just think it's funny how you're preaching how he shouldn't even be a qb that it happens as you type, just showing how low your football iq is.

LOL at you Cole.  You are a good guy, but limited and agenda driven.  I will pray for you.  Keep fighting the fight you are drawn to.  You should just be better (in terms of being an above average QB) at hitching your wagon to guys who actually deserve it.

wde

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

LOL at you Cole.  You are a good guy, but limited and agenda driven.  I will pray for you.  Keep fighting the fight you are drawn to.  You should just be better (in terms of being an above average QB) at hitching your wagon to guys who actually deserve it.

wde

Each post gets a little more stupid....I'm interested to see how far you can take it....keep going. What is this agenda that I have?

What's to talk about? Everyone played great. Good to finally see them let JF3 run more than just ZR to the right. He nailed his pas and is crazy fast. Frankly, all the argument about him or Sean is growing well past old. I'll get behind whoever they have in making plays. Good for both of them. 

2 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

What's to talk about? Everyone played great. Good to finally see them let JF3 run more than just ZR to the right. He nailed his pas and is crazy fast. Frankly, all the argument about him or Sean is growing well past old. I'll get behind whoever they have in making plays. Good for both of them. 

Don't think anybody was or has been arguing that for a while.....dag knows what I was talking about it's a joke between me and him

Just now, selias said:

I'll admit to being a big SW fan but that TD throw by JF3 was a thing of beauty.

It was but I thought that throw to tony stevens by sean with a defender in his face was the best throw of his short career.

I just can't believe they're STILL arguing about Sean White and John Franklin III when everybody knows Tyler Queen should be the starter.  Pshaw...

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It was but I thought that throw to tony stevens by sean with a defender in his face was the best throw of his short career.

That was the best throw by far. SW threw the ball to a spot 15 yards away from Tony under duress. That was a pro QB throw

Just now, The lions roar said:

That was the best throw by far. SW threw the ball to a spot 15 yards away from Tony under duress. That was a pro QB throw

his accuracy is so dang good most of the time. but your right did not think he had that in him. that was off his back foot!

4 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

LOL, you consistently downgraded SW based on the level of competition, but you are drooling over a TD against a HS team.

wde

that pass to nate craig from jf3 would have been a perfect pass and catch against anyone. It was perfect. Don't take anything away from him havnt seen white make a throw like that.

To my understanding the biggest knock on JF3 was learning the playbook and just being inconsistent. I'm perfectly ok of how we have utilized the QBs the past couple of games. Always 1 hit away from the backup starting.

Archived