Let's talk about Sean

bigbird

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

LOL.  You are the one that is a drama queen.  I can take anyone disagreeing with me.  You are simply arguing an agenda.  Quit playing the poor, pitiful misundertsood me card.  It should be beneath you.  Do you kneel during the national anthem too?

wde

Kneel during the national anthem??? You're really trying though lol. I'm arguing an agenda but you're saying a guy is a waste of a football player that you've never seen play.....ok. Anytime a guy starts saying somebody is playing a card he probably never had an argument in the first place....just say what you want lol, no need to be afraid. Be yourself

Just now, cole256 said:

Kneel during the national anthem??? You're really trying though lol. I'm arguing an agenda but you're saying a guy is a waste of a football player that you've never seen play.....ok. Anytime a guy starts saying somebody is playing a card he probably never had an argument in the first place....just say what you want lol, no need to be afraid. Be yourself

But I have seen him play, you have seen him play and more importantly the coaches at FSU, Juco and AU have seen him play and practice.  Why do you continue to fight this losing battle?  Come on Cole.  You are a smart guy.  Just admit JF3 should never had a scholly offer from AU after his stint at FSU and Juco. 

wde

No because that would be stupid and I don't do stupid. Just because you don't start for a team especially when one of them was a franchise NFL qb and only most one game in two years...doesn't mean you can't be a qb. At most it can mean you went up against people that's better than you.

And if I EVER lost a debate to somebody that literally can't provide any evidence in a claim they made, I'd just hang them up

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No because that would be stupid and I don't do stupid. Just because you don't start for a team especially when one of them was a franchise NFL qb and only most one game in two years...doesn't mean you can't be a qb. At most it can mean you went up against people that's better than you.

And if I EVER lost a debate to somebody that literally can't provide any evidence in a claim they made, I'd just hang them up

What more evidence do you need?  JF3 couldn't be the starter at QB at FSU (OK, I will give you Rapies Jameis), but the guy couldn't beat out a walk on guy at the Juco level.  Stop and think about that.  Now he was stupidly given a scholly to be the QB at AU and he still can't get playing time.  Again.  What more evidence do you need.  You are doing stupid very well right now.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

What more evidence do you need?  JF3 couldn't be the starter at QB at FSU (OK, I will give you Rapies Jameis), but the guy couldn't beat out a walk on guy at the Juco level.  Stop and think about that.  Now he was stupidly given a scholly to be the QB at AU and he still can't get playing time.  Again.  What more evidence do you need.  You are doing stupid very well right now.

wde

Ok. I'm tired of this dumb argument. He's the worst qb ever because he didn't beat out sw. Gotcha. Makes sense. Now please stop

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Ok. I'm tired of this dumb argument. He's the worst qb ever because he didn't beat out sw. Gotcha. Makes sense. Now please stop

Thank you for admitting you are wrong.  

wde

Just now, AUIH1 said:

Thank you for admitting you are wrong.  

wde

Yeah that's what happened....But you definitely put the exclamation point on how childish you are with that post

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

See? You don't have to deal with stuff like this....

Haha I have my people who throw subliminals

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Haha I have my people who throw subliminals

Two more posts he was going to start talking about BLM....

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah that's what happened....But you definitely put the exclamation point on how childish you are with that post

LOL.  Again I appreciate your submission of being wrong.  You tapped out.

wde

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Two more posts he was going to start talking about BLM....

If the shoe fits own it.  But I never mentioned BLM.

wde

Just now, AUIH1 said:

If the shoe fits own it.  But I never mentioned BLM.

wde

Lol. He was going to....ahhh nevermind...you're on a roll! Every post you just keep being right!

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol. He was going to....ahhh nevermind...you're on a roll! Every post you just keep being right!

I have been wrong many times.  To date, I am not on this one.  Just own it Cole.  You will be a better man.

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

I have been wrong many times.  To date, I am not on this one.  Just own it Cole.  You will be a better man.

wde

What you wrong?! Never!

Just now, cole256 said:

What you wrong?! Never!

I am wrong as much as you are.  Again, since you are being particularly obtuse today, think about that.

wde

26 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Let's keep it going!

That is up to you.  You quit earlier as you should have.  Did you find any evidence that JF3 should have been given a scholly at AU?

wde

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

That is up to you.  You quit earlier as you should have.  Did you find any evidence that JF3 should have been given a scholly at AU?

wde

No the question is do you have ANY on field evidence to show not being able to qb on the D1 or juco level.....But to answer your question yes he's the back up qb.....your turn....let me guess, he didn't start at fla st right?

Man yall in here fighting for your guy like how I was back in the day with Blake Fields! That was my guy and DAMNIT! I tried to tell everyone he was good and I would not have any of it of anyone telling me otherwise! lol

Just now, cole256 said:

No the question is do you have ANY on field evidence to show not being able to qb on the D1 or juco level.....But to answer your question yes he's the back up qb.....your turn....let me guess, he didn't start at fla st right?

You are drunk right?.  He didn't start at Juco and got beat out by a guy who is a walk on at Miss State.  He can't win the job at AU against average QBs.  What evidence are you looking for Cole?

wde

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

You are drunk right?.  He didn't start at Juco and got beat out by a guy who is a walk on at Miss State.  He can't win the job at AU against average QBs.  What evidence are you looking for Cole?

wde

Lol....shouldn't even be playing football should he?

I mean sw is terrible, if you get beat out by him you shouldn't even play the game...And who needs a back up qb right???? They are overrated. Waste of a scholarship

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I mean sw is terrible, if you get beat out by him you shouldn't even play the game...And who needs a back up qb right???? They are overrated. Waste of a scholarship

If you are offered a scholly with the intention of being the starting QB (see Nick) and you can't beat out an average QB (based mainly on the coaching staff's  limitations) then yes, JF3 should have never been awarded a scholly.  Woody Barrett and even JJ are better backups than JF3.

Letting JF3 play the game is fine.  He just should not be on scholly at AU.

wde

Archived