Rhett leaves AU / New OC discussion (Merged)

auburnphan

Just now, keesler said:

Y'all have a fun evening.  I've got a fresh bottle of Maker's Mark at the house and the wax seal needs a crackin.:beer2:

Enjoy!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

What if these interviews are just big staring contests and Gus hasn't found a Beta yet?

1st you gotta get someone willing to have the staring contest!

31 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I am beginning to think that Gus might actually being carefully and thoughtfully sifting through various candidates and making the right call. I am going to try to step back and wait to see what will happen. Only God, Gus, and the devil really know what is going on. 

If by the devil you are referring to Jay Jacobs then I completely agree!

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

Y'all have a fun evening.  I've got a fresh bottle of Maker's Mark at the house and the wax seal needs a crackin.:beer2:

Post of the year! :drink9:

Another name come and gone in a blink . I think these beat writers just throw out names , more or less at random , to see what happens . No way that AU is actually making offers to all of these people. JMO

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I am beginning to think that Gus might actually being carefully and thoughtfully sifting through various candidates and making the right call. I am going to try to step back and wait to see what will happen. Only God, Gus, and the devil really know what is going on. 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I get the first two, but why would Saban be in on it?

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

God and Gus are alright but who is giving Nick Saban any insight???

Funny!

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Beat writers complain so much that Gus gives out so little info...but his off-season moves and rumors offer all kinds of writing material.

as page count here would seem to attest

1 hour ago, MadtownTiger said:

Yes.

Happens pretty much every year.

WDE!

Talking about a coach leaving and lying to a recruit.

Yep but let a recruit change his mind and those same coaches will go to the media and complain how worthless this new generation is by not staying with their commitment.

3 hours ago, gctiger said:

Mazzone!   Lol!

If for some moment of truly schizophrenic behavior on Gus' part, this time next year, we will be excited about our new HC. This will be Lincoln Riley. He will coming riding on a fire-breathing huge white horse with eyes of red and will make Bammer more frightened than they were when we were beating their a$$ over and over in the 2000s. Riley will put Auburn in the final 4 nearly every year of his 22 year tenure as Auburn's HC. Jacobs will be swept out along with Gus' crew. We will hire Clemson's AD and will start a renaissance in all of Auburns' sports that will carry over to more support for the average student at Auburn trying to better themselves for the world. You can say I am a dreamer. but I am not the only one. Auburn, sweet Auburn is the path to enlightenment for all who pass through its doors one by one.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

I think we are technically supposed to wait until April...

Again with the "patience" ??!?

Archived