UCF RB, "AU in for Rude Awakening "

WFE12

I think Gus coaches this game with something to prove.  He has a nice shiny contract with a chance to get 11 wins and build momentum for next year.  

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take away from that thread is they must suck at relationships and satisfying women. Guess they should stop worrying about speed and spend more time on their Knight Moves.

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

My take away from that thread is they must suck at relationships and satisfying women. Guess they should stop worrying about speed and spend more time on their Knight Moves.

Satisfying women....I need some practice at that.

I live in Orlando with a tremendous number of UCF graduates and very few of them feel that Auburn can beat this UCF team.. Their ignorance is mind-boggling and they very sincerely feel that they have a team that can play with an Auburn, or an Alabama, or a Georgia team. They are a fairly fair weather fan base and rarey fill a 30,000 seat stadium even though it is a very large school with roughly 50,000 students. They are on the bandwagon this year and out in force. They have the type of offense that could give us fits but after a spirited first quarter we should demoralize them and win handily. They are very, very small

14 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

they have a couple decent wins against usf and Memphis.  everyone else is either under 500 or barely over. hardly a schedule to beat your chest over.  hopefully Auburn shows up because the spread will be covered handily

And both Memphis and USF were very close. I think in the USF game they ran a kickoff back with a minute to go to go up a touchdown. They did beat Memphis handily early in the season but the playoff was OT.  

Him is just asking for the UCF LOOKALIKE thread, and we've got a fair bit of time to give him his Christmas wish.

11 hours ago, MaitlandTiger said:

I live in Orlando with a tremendous number of UCF graduates and very few of them feel that Auburn can beat this UCF team.. Their ignorance is mind-boggling and they very sincerely feel that they have a team that can play with an Auburn, or an Alabama, or a Georgia team. They are a fairly fair weather fan base and rarey fill a 30,000 seat stadium even though it is a very large school with roughly 50,000 students. They are on the bandwagon this year and out in force. They have the type of offense that could give us fits but after a spirited first quarter we should demoralize them and win handily. They are very, very small

Winter Park baby.......................................

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Winter Park baby.......................................

I live in Celebration. Yes, the UCF fans think they will win by two to three TDs.  

I see where Auburn players were asked about Killens remarks and they absolutely did not take the bait. Said they respect their speed and there is s reason they are 12-0.  They were respectful and said they just have to play their game. Love this team

Such a brave Knight to speak against a team with 2 Kings and 2 Princes. 

2 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Auburn should take what they say seriously. Anyone can beat anyone if you aren't prepared.

Mercer approves this message.

My point is they are taking it completely seriously. They are giving them props for being a good team. They’ve said nothing that would lead anyone to believe they are taking the game lightly. And yeah if we turn it over five times like the Mercer game, we will likely get beat. 

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Such a brave Knight to speak against a team with 2 Kings and 2 Princes. 

Not to mention a Marquis (but, alas, no longer a Queen).

My gosh ...now their coach is saying they are more prepared than us bc they have three practices before we had any (their finals were a week earlier). I don’t know how to link the al.com article but these guys are quite full of themselves. I really, really hope malzahn and the team will take this personally. I do and I’m just a fan!

44 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

My gosh ...now their coach is saying they are more prepared than us bc they have three practices before we had any (their finals were a week earlier). I don’t know how to link the al.com article but these guys are quite full of themselves. I really, really hope malzahn and the team will take this personally. I do and I’m just a fan!

Pretty sure they’re just as limited in their bowl practices as we are. 

1 hour ago, BJCrawford said:

I just read the article. I guess he's technically correct but it's a strange point for him to make. Sounds like he may be a bit stretched. Early signing period for both schools. Not sure how you can recruit one school and coach another but hey, I guess he knows his limits. Just seems like one would be apt to suffer more than the other. He does have Lightning McQueen at running back so maybe he's not worrying about it. :dunno:

On 12/16/2017 at 9:53 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

He still hasn't lost his "awkward teenage blues". 

"Wearing the mask of false bravado..."

Name the tune and artist!

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

"Everytime I speak"

By Golf

8 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Player - Baby Come Back.

17 hours ago, WVR said:

Player - Baby Come Back.

Winner, winner...now let the Swiffer treatment of UCF begin.

Archived