***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

Just now, lutzcammed said:

I am still not convinced Kirby is that great of a coach.    He may not have to be.  This is ridiculous. 

Let me guess. You are not convinced Saban is a great coach either.  FWIW, I still think it is too early to proclaim Kirby to be a great coach, but he is damn sure on a good path

wde

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Well it seems he is fitting into the role of a typical UGA player now.  All the more reason I will be happy when UT and UF become competitive again.  It will put Georgia back into their place in this world.

I'm certainly hoping for this as well. AND FAST please UT & FL. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Kirby has a similar blueprint but certainly seems more enjoyable to play for.

Valid point. I'm just interested to see how close the blueprints are and if Smart has the protection required to keep it up if they employ all of the same tactics.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

Still reminds me of a conversation we were all having a few year ago about Ole Miss..... just sayin.

Georgia will get the benefit of the doubt unlike Ole Miss. As soon as that class was signed everyone was crying THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED because it was a non traditional school doing that. People just shrug since it is georgia. They will have to get sloppy to get caught. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I'm certainly hoping for this as well. AND FAST please UT & FL. 

UT might do so before FL...not too sure Danny boy was the best choice

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Had he committed to AU and done that I really, really wouldn't have liked his attitude. And no, this isn't another "we didn't want him anyway" comment. I would have loved to sign a kid with his talent and then let Garner and Wlliams de-recruit him.

Agreed if a team thinks enough of you to invest time and offer you a free ride.  being respectful is the least you can do 

3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Still reminds me of a conversation we were all having a few year ago about Ole Miss..... just sayin.

Keep whistling past that graveyard.  LOL, uga is no Ole Miss....just sayin.

wde

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Georgia will get the benefit of the doubt unlike Ole Miss. As soon as that class was signed everyone was crying THEY CHEATED THEY CHEATED because it was a non traditional school doing that. People just shrug since it is georgia. They will have to get sloppy to get caught. 

If he learned from Saban...he'll never get caught. Never seen so many players from low income families owning such nice brand new cars. But hey, college players should get paid!!!

Just now, auburnphan said:

Had heard months ago that Walker and Ford were trolling, were UGA all the way

Which makes me absolutely dislike the players. I don't care if they are "just kids." If it's UGA or their family or whoever encouraging them to troll...BYE. 

Edited by AidiAU

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

People are saying on twitter that Thuga had Quay on lock since December

Doubt they know anymore than the rest of us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

If he learned from Saban...he'll never get caught. Never seen so many players from low income families owning such nice brand new cars. But hey, college players should get paid!!!

Exactly. So true. That is the beauty about Georgia hiring Kirby. He knows how it is done and he knows where the bodies are buried in T town so there is nothing saban can do about it.

2 minutes ago, weathergeakal said:

Here is the UT hat throw I was talking about.

Pruitt is going to tell his guys to lay this dude the F out this fall. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, weathergeakal said:

People are saying on twitter that Thuga had Quay on lock since December

Hindsight is 20-20. The DullDawgs always wait until after the fact to comment. I remember when they used to wear reversible jackets to the AU/UGA games at Jordan-Hare. They'd have the gray side out until they won, then flip and show the bright red and black side. If they lost, they'd just walk away in their gray jackets. No joke, saw it several times.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Exactly. So true. That is the beauty about Georgia hiring Kirby. He knows how it is done and he knows where the bodies are buried in T town so there is nothing saban can do about it.

There is no beauty about Smart at uga and Saban at spuat for us.

wde

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

In this new era of bitcoin, it will be impossible to catch anyone.  Unfortunately for Ol Miss, they 'missed' this trend by a few years.

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Let me guess. You are not convinced Saban is a great coach either.  FWIW, I still think it is too early to proclaim Kirby to be a great coach, but he is damn sure on a good path

wde

No,you would have guessed wrong.  Saban has pretty much shown he is the best in the business.  He definitely  outcoached Kirby in the natty. Gus was on thst path once too if you remember. then he stumbled and fell into a bunch of briars.  its taken a while for him to pull all the thorns out.

So I will hold hold off a few years on my decision as to Kirbies coaching abities.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Here's to getting sloppy. :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Love 1