***2018 NSD Thread (Feb 7th)***

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'm a firm believer of looking at the quality of the hats on the table. In previous years I've known when we were not getting picked if another school had a "flat bill" and ours looked like a $2 Walmart hat.

Just a random note lol

Strong! I love it. 

• Like 1

Just now, weathergeakal said:

Do you have a live stream?

No, searched his name on Twitter and I'm looking at pictures.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I know you are just replying to a certain poster who may deserve it, but we beat spuat for the 1st time since 2013 (after a totally improbable ending).  Also, they just won another NC after winning or playing for it for multiple years give or take one. 

wde

Any other team beaten Bama twice in the last five years? (Not a snarky question....a real question)

Just now, AUIH1 said:

How badly did we want him?

wde

Posters earlier in the thread implied he slipped out to Nebraska because we backed off his recruitment. So clearly not too badly.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Any other team beaten Bama twice in the last five years? (Not a snarky question....a real question)

Doesn't Ole Miss usually randomly beat them?

To relate it back to recruiting - we should be pillaging Mississippi for talent while that poop show continues

• Like 1

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Not sure, but one thing I give Gustav credit for is how hard we play spuat under his watch.

wde

Just now, Zeek said:

To relate it back to recruiting - we should be pillaging Mississippi for talent while that poop show continues

We are trying to for ‘19.  That state is loaded.  And the state of Alabama with OL and QBs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I think WDE said we weren't offering? Maybe I'm making things up...

Thanks

I want to make a PSA

Some of you may believe we aren't doing too hot on this signing class. Part of this perception is likely coming from the fact that we're not making waves on NSD right now with any surprises. I challenge you to remember the massive amount of early signees we had this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Doesn't Ole Miss usually randomly beat them?

The Woodson hire suggests that at least one well-paid decision maker agrees with you. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

was a fall back option, did not have an offer, but hints that others might be signing above him.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Ole Miss did it twice in a row.  2014/2015

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Ole Miss did it twice in a row.  2014/2015

To be fair they were the only ones throwing around the $$$ like Bama too...and some *clears throat to use Hank Hill voice* ladies of the evening

• Like 2
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

We just have to agree to disagree.  The SECCG, the Peach Bowl, the LSU game 2017, Clemson 2017, Clemson 2016, UGA regular season 2014, 2015, 2016 have soured me on Gus totally.

wde

Can you quit being such a whiner and get back to this thread which is about recruiting. We know you don't like Gus but you don't have to repeat it ad nauseam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Looks like a 30 year old man in that photo