Trump and Tax Schemes (Long)

Brad_ATX

6 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I admit my position in tenuous lol don’t get me wrong.

A logical man's tenuous position is a foolish man's hill to die on.  I know I've died on a few hills, and will do so again.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sorry, but I don't get your point.  Can you please clarify or restate.

First of all there will be no rebuttal of these claims. Not from Fox or anyone. Other than Fox the media hates Trump. Never can find anything positive on Trump regarding issues. We all know he was dirt bag developer. Most are.

Apologize for quoting after your Vox article post. I admit I went back and and scanned over it. I see Vox was simply answering some questions. Should have never said anything.

22 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I would guess, based on convo, that no one in the thread has run a large yuuuuge business. Would i be correct?

Does 1.2 billion yearly in sales count?

22 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

First of all there will be no rebuttal of these claims. Not from Fox or anyone. Other than Fox the media hates Trump. Never can find anything positive on Trump regarding issues. We all know he was dirt bag developer. Most are.

Apologize for quoting after your Vox article post. I admit I went back and and scanned over it. I see Vox was simply answering some questions. Should have never said anything.

Still a little confused.  These "claims" are based on documentation accumulated over the course of a year by the NYT.

I suppose if it goes to trial Trump's defense will try to rebutt them.  Meanwhile, there is nothing to rebutt by the media except the accuracy of the media's own reports.

On 10/4/2018 at 7:04 PM, augolf1716 said:

Does 1.2 billion yearly in sales count?

I'm not in that ballpark, but I am responsible for more than $100M per year of business.  Certainly ain't chump change.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm not in that ballpark, but I am responsible for more than $100M per year of business.  Certainly ain't chump change.

Definitely not Brad 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, SaltyTiger said:

What did we miss. Never heard anyone say they voted for Trump because he is a "self made man". 

Salty, my Salty   still trying to pull the libs back from the ledge I see.

Archived