Men Vs. Duke

WarTiger

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Wouldn't think this loss hurts us in the polls much. Heck of a job considering the FT disparity. War Eagle. We've got a pretty good team. Going to have a lot of fun in the SEC. 

I wouldn't think it would. Losing by 6 on a neutral court against the #1 team who completely destroyed Kentucky to start the season. We shouldn't fall at all.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn has a ton of  bad shots and some missed free throws. To many  unecessary fouls on defense. If they can improve in shot selection and having rebounder in place for second chance shots. They can play with anyone in the country. They needed this game to see what they need to play with big boys. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

So glad we got and kept Bruce .

The irony of it all. Leath wanted to get rid of Bruce and then he does what he did with GM. 

I’ll take every last man in an AU uniform tonight over any other player in the country. They play hard, don’t quit, and most importantly, love Auburn. 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Mustapha has just led SJU to 5-0 apparently 

can we trade him for Samir J’Von, and Bryce

Well they are on Dukes schedule. So we shall see

22 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Also gets down on himself too much if he misses shots. 

This has been his bugaboo along with being extremely streaky since he’s been here. 

Harper closed like an immortal.

I got to say our style hurt us with the free throw discrepancy. That was KEY!! But man we got respect boys. Twitter world vying for us and media outlets saluting .

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

They can beat Duke.

Who would have thought we’d ever be saying this? Lol

Can we all just stop and think about this for a second. Auburn basketball just went toe-to-toe with DUKE on a neutral court without Purifoy! We have a chance to win every game on our schedule and make a deep run in the tourney!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I got to say our style hurt us with the free throw discrepancy. That was KEY!! But man we got respect boys. Twitter world vying for us and media outlets saluting .

Mind sharing some tweets?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

This has been his bugaboo along with being extremely streaky since he’s been here. 

Haroer closed like an immortal.

Harper has liquid flippin nitrogen in his veins. 

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Well they are on Dukes schedule. So we shall see

Him and Shamorie Ponds are gonna give them hell. I think Jared is comparable to those two in value but we had no other guard give him any type of help tonight. TWO legit all around scoring guards are gonna make Duke pay if they dont get any more disciplined 

If Purifoy comes in and takes smart shots and attacks the basket (not his strong suit in the past I know), he really could be a monster for this team. If he’s rolling I think we could go undefeated in conference play

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

If we had started either half a little better, got some better officiating calls, we might be able to hang a “W” tonight.

its frustrating to see it be this close as bad as we played

Archived