AU vs Texas A&M Game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we are winning 14-3 . And guys still want to argue about the same stuff. Probably the same guys who had in mind that we would be down right now. 

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Stidham was not this inconsistent. Neither was Marshall or Cam. Bo is a freshman, sure, but the long ball through three games has NOT been working for him.

I disagree. Stidham overthrew a lot of would he touchdowns as a senior. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

He did but he was looking over his left shoulder originally, when the ball came over his right. Tough all around honestly 

Yes that's why I say he didn't lose it because you would naturally think the throw would be your outside shoulder. This also happened another game but will made an incredible catch and everybody was happy and got mad if you pointed out the wrong throw.....is what it is just have to get better

1 minute ago, DAG said:

So we are winning 14-3 . And guys still want to argue about the same stuff. Probably the same guys who had in mind that we would be down right now. 

On point with that one.  Some would rather be right than AU win.

Just now, DAG said:

I think they just want to see the same creativity we saw on the first three drives compared to the last few.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

DTR I’ve never had a negative interaction with you so let’s not start now. Agreed it needs to be worked on but I don’t think it’s indicative him as a passer when it’s all been long bombs. His other passes have been on target today.

Im not trying to my guy, but this kid hasnt completed a deep pass yet that required some difficulty. The past two games Ive been there in the stadium watching this dude's touch be off almost every time. You obviously remember the bad ones, but if theres been more than 3 GOOD deep passes since the Seth Williams touchdown in Oregon, ill admit im wrong

Gus has called a fairly good, Id say even great game for most of the game, especially in getting guys open in easy situations, and Bo's missed way too many to not bring this up 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Or you're just on the holier than thou as usual and didn't read what really happened

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

And, do we get the ball at the start of the thrd?

No, so it's imperative that adjustments are made accordingly. Points were left on the field.

Archived