Mississippi State Postgame Thread

ToraGirl

2 hours ago, WDE427 said:

Agree can’t stand either. No complaints just wish that was dan mullet coaching them with that beat down. I hope Malzahn has the same attitude next week towards dan mullets, hope he rememberers about 2010. Sorry I just can’t stand that goofy sh@,:head ( dan mullet) 

I think that's exactly why for me, too. All of the MooState manure that happened in 2010, and him acting all "Who me?"  Plus I know a couple of fans that I'm glad no longer live near me...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Somebody get a message to Gus that Dan Mullen called his dog ugly...STAT!

Two words. Kenny Rogers. Now turn Gus loose. 

18 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

The Seth Williams ¨fumble¨ wasn´t just a poor call, it was one of the worst calls  think I have ever seen! And it was reviewed!  It was not even close to a fumble, what is the point in having reviews if they are afraid to overturn a mistake like that?

I agree with this as that was one of the worst calls and reviews I’ve ever seen. What irks me more was on the next AU drive where replay had to step in to call targeting on an obvious late and leading with the crown of the helmet hit on Seth Williams. At the beginning of the game, I cringed when I saw what crew was in charge of our game. 

18 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Anyone post this yet?

Out of likes (new day, must be 24-hour cyclical?) ... but yasss, yasss!

I was happy with that game and the play calling felt better. Execution seemed good. I’ll have to go back and watch the plays again to pay attention to the lines to see how it all developed, but that game showed a good progression. 

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The only negative from this game............. 

i love this movie. folks who have never watched it in special feature mode with the two coaches talking during the whole film as to what was what was really special. and i think it was one of denzels best roles........

5 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

The past two games are the first I've truly enjoyed in a very long time.  Bo is going to be a record shattering QB over the next 2.7 seasons.  Seth Williams had a record game, I feel a little bad for that Fr. CB they tried to cover him with most of the night.  Schwartz is turning into a football player, not just a really fast guy.  DJ Williams showing glimpses of the future, I hope he starts getting more work behind the 1st string OL.  Speaking of the OL, they have moved towards serviceable which is very nice to see.  Gus has stepped his game up considerably.  He's adapted the run game to his personnel which has impressed me.

The only  "gripe" that I have is JG not getting more work with the 1st string offense.  The end of the 1st quarter and beginning of the 4th would've been a nice time to see him with better blocking and more dangerous weapons surrounding him.

just imagine all those fine recruits taking notice and wanting to get on the bo nix special. i expect a huge upward surge before it is all over.

7 hours ago, DAG said:

5-0 baby. Damn proud of this team. Say what you want about me. I am so happy for Gus, this program and our fans. Let’s get it. 

i am honestly baffled by how he singled you out dag. maybe ya made him mad in a different thread or something. people are strange. i know i come with papers...............

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

just imagine all those fine recruits taking notice and wanting to get on the bo nix special. i expect a huge upward surge before it is all over.

Winning cures all.  Just gotta keep winning.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am honestly baffled by how he singled you out dag. maybe ya made him mad in a different thread or something. people are strange. i know i come with papers...............

I wonder......

Just now, cole256 said:

I wonder......

at dag getting picked on? me having papers?

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

at dag getting picked on? me having papers?

Your papers, and the smoking thing you got going on. I thought it was funny. I'm not going to speak on DAG too much. I don't think he gets picked on though, usually vice versa but it's not my business just answering your question. I'm not a DAG fan

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Your papers, and the smoking thing you got going on. I thought it was funny. I'm not going to speak on too much. I don't think he gets picked on though, usually vice versa but it's not my business just answering your question. I'm not a DAG fan

lol. i missed that because rolling a joint is nothing but a pure waste of smoke. it is just not efficient. i hate that about you and dag. shrugs thanx for answering.

48 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:
5 hours ago, PUB78 said:

And the extremely poor officiating.

Now that’s legit fo sure. Some bad calls that should have been obvious. 

I hate poor officiating ("hate" is probably not a strong enough word TBH).  However, I believe the Tigers benefitted from 1 officiating miss.  Later in the game, there was a play that ended in offsetting penalties. The Tiger penalty was on one of the DB's (can't remember the player) was called as personal foul/late hit but replay showed it was dangerously close to targeting.  Luckily it wasn't reviewed (again, poor officiating *this time from the replay booth*).

Auburn needs all hands on deck for all 4 qtrs this week!

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You know how it goes. I don’t even really know him but he liked my posts so I don’t think we have problems lol. And if we did or cares? Lol.  it’s not like we can scrap. It’s not like we can have a beer and talk it over? Hahah.  Right now I am just excited for auburn. A lot of people honestly don’t like me because I decided to not pile on folks. I actually became the anti-bully and that rubbed people the wrong way. But like I said , it’s not like we can scrap or ever see each other so who cares?

lol.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

My biggest complaint...

Another dang work week between me and watching this team play again!  

Man its gonna be a long one!

At least you don’t work straight weekends . 12 hour shifts ugh

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Been there, done that, brother.  For many years.  Thankful to have my weekends back.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Ugh that sucks man. I have a training event thing this week which is horrible and will make it drag on and on. Will be so happy Friday afternoon. 

3 hours ago, Dan-0 said:

The Seth Williams ¨fumble¨ wasn´t just a poor call, it was one of the worst calls  think I have ever seen! And it was reviewed!  It was not even close to a fumble, what is the point in having reviews if they are afraid to overturn a mistake like that?

The best part was the announcers and the ref in a booth talking about how the video clearly showed him down and that it will be overturned.

55 minutes ago, DAG said:

You know how it goes. I don’t even really know him but he liked my posts so I don’t think we have problems lol. And if we did or cares? Lol.  it’s not like we can scrap. It’s not like we can have a beer and talk it over? Hahah.  Right now I am just excited for auburn. A lot of people honestly don’t like me because I decided to not like on folks. I actually became the anti-bully and that rubbed people the wrong way. But like I said , it’s not like we can scrap or ever see each other so who cares?

lol.

well dang dag there goes our three somes...............grins   PEACE to all............

Archived