LED lights

eagle12

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:
21 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Think Auburn could do some exterior orange and blue accent lighting on the stadium and arena.

Really like this idea.  

Me too!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no idea ok? but i read on a different site that plainsman park already has them but no one had yet stated that for fact so maybe someone else would know? i need to hook up with one of you cats that RV at the games when jordan hare gets them. i do not drive drunk nor stoned so i would need to borrow a back bedroom or bathroom for a few minutes to get me a nice buzz on. maybe bum some wings, ribs, and tater salad. is there anyone out there i have not pissed off too much that would show an old geezer some love?

Said in another thread the place looked like an 80's disco club. Sooner schooner flips Saturday. Try as they may no one will ever top our Eagle flight.....top of the food chain at all of sporting events IMO.

21 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I think it's pretty cool. I feel like some of our fans are turned off to it because Jawja and bammer are doing it.

I don't care who's doing it. But the way it was done at bammer on Sat. night was just way too much. Too over the top for college football. It was a distraction.

I didn't see how GA used theirs so I have no opinion on that one. 

42 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Said in another thread the place looked like an 80's disco club. Sooner schooner flips Saturday. Try as they may no one will ever top our Eagle flight.....top of the food chain at all of sporting events IMO.

Olympics Approved 👍

23 hours ago, eagle12 said:

Is there any talk of us having LED lights? I know it can be said it would be copying are two biggest rivals but it is very cool looking and a current trend but I would hate to see us look further behind the time than we already are with the north end zone! 

This will be an economic decision eventually, so, yes. Whether or not it's turned into a light show...I have no idea. They are not mutually exclusive investments because you can have LED lighting without the show, but not the show without the LED lights.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

3 pages of this wow..didn’t know this was that important. 

It's bammer so it's life & death baby!!!!

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

That's it!!!  I knew it reminded me of something but I couldn't quite pinpoint it. 

BD is a gaudy disco......

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Strobes may freak out the eagle. After the flight maybe (that's if the cage is covered).

If we get the LED lights, then next they'll want to change the logo. Oh wait....

3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

It's bammer so it's life & death baby!!!!

yep...if the bammers do it ...that becomes a MUST for some AU fans....can't let them be more tacky that us.... 

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

yep...if the bammers do it ...that becomes a MUST for some AU fans....can't let them be more tacky that us.... 

They have to have something, because they DO NOT HAVE AN EAGLE. There's much, much more they are lacking too. I consider them our special needs pet.

1 minute ago, Bottomfeeder said:

They have to have something, because the DO NOT HAVE AN EAGLE. There's much, much more they are lacking too. I consider them our special needs pet.

Expect they are still trying to teach Big Al to fly....but might take a while....

Personally, I think it's obnoxious. You have to ask yourself if this is something that embodies what college football is - timeless, tradition, and a unique embodiment of the school. Tiger Walk does that. The Eagle flight does that. The uniforms do that. The marching band does that. A light show? Meh. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with Auburn. Just seems like pandering. 

I get needing to keep up with the Joneses in terms of scoreboards or things crucial to the gameday experience. But a light show isn't a necessity. 

Hell's yeah, crank up some "Walk" by Pantera with some deep base add in some O&B fire works and LED lights and get Bruce Buffer from the UFC to do the Introduction!!!!!!

We could focus a few "misaligned" lights at the opponent's coaches booth. I'm just saying, sometimes lights act up...

39 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

They have to have something, because the DO NOT HAVE AN EAGLE. There's much, much more they are lacking too. I consider them our special needs pet.

I SO wish they'd go ahead and get a real, live elephant to run out on the field pre-game.

Then maybe a disgruntled AU or UT fan could feed the elephant ex-lax before a game and....well....you know....

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hey buddy what you got against disco I could tear it up in Miami discos back in the day............was a legend I tell you plus I was a smoker as well Johnny T couldn't hold a stick to me

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

We could focus a few "misaligned" lights at the opponent's coaches booth. I'm just saying, sometimes lights act up...

Maybe something like this?????

led skirt GIF

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hey buddy what you got against disco I could tear it up in Miami discos back in the day............was a legend I tell you plus I was a smoker as well Johnny T couldn't hold a stick to me

Legend😒.......? Maybe, maybe not. “SNF” maybe greatest movie soundtrack ever though

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Legend😒.......? Maybe, maybe not. “SNF” maybe greatest movie soundtrack ever though

Well lets just say the girls especially the Cuban girls would say amor when I stepped on the dance floor

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Im sure bama already has plans to instigate this when necessary. 😁

Archived