Men's NCAA Tourney Thread (Merged)

AUBwins

ABILENE CHRISTIAN OUT BATTLES TEXAS!!  53-52 on two made feee throws with 1.2 seconds left.  This was a war. There were two stoppages for bleeding players and one stoppage for blood on the court.  Both teams showed great hustle the entire game.  The officials let them play for the most part.  It was a very entertaining game.  I love the underdogs. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Lets hope the underdogs keep winning. But of course, Alabama would have one of the easiest paths to get to the Elite Eight.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yup, saw that one right after I linked mine. Bama has the easiest road to the Elite Eight in a year where a lot of the perennial blue bloods are out. 😠 I still think they're gonna get knocked out before then, though.

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

ABILENE CHRISTIAN OUT BATTLES TEXAS!!  53-52 on two made feee throws with 1.2 seconds left.  This was a war. There were two stoppages for bleeding players and one stoppage for blood on the court.  Both teams showed great hustle the entire game.  The officials let them play for the most part.  It was a very entertaining game.  I love the underdogs. 

Watched that at the bar. What a fun game. 

ACU gets up 27...TWENTY SEVEN...more shots than Texas and wins by one. That screams outworking the other team.

Takes a look...Yep, Texas was outworked. Beaten 13-5 on the offensive glass (12 second chance points for ACU to 0 for Texas...ZERO) and coughs up 22 turnovers (11 of them steals) to ACU's 9.

I live amongst many smug Longhorns here in SE Texas, so I'll enjoy some schadenfreude for a bit. To have a small in-state school zap them is even better.

1 hour ago, SLAG-91 said:

I live amongst many smug Longhorns here in SE Texas, so I'll enjoy some schadenfreude for a bit. To have a small in-state school zap them is even better.

I'm so there with you! 

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

He looking to transfer? 😃

Gonzaga, Arkansas,LSU, Illinois.

Gonzaga beats Arkansas for title by single digits. 

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Down goes the first 1 Seed!!  Loyola Chicago just drummed Illinois.  Stifling defense and good shooting. 

Nice to bring this tweet back. Loyola got screwed during the seeding.

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Gonzaga, Arkansas,LSU, Illinois.

Gonzaga beats Arkansas for title by single digits. 

Well we both lost Illinois today,

I'm just happy UVA got sent home packing. I will forever root against them. Also, I could easily see UCLA beating Bama. Their road isn't THAT easy. But yes, compared to our run in 2018 its child's play.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Well we both lost Illinois today,

Yep, I liked their makeup, but those boys from loyola are tough in a tourney. 

Oral Roberts becomes the second 15 seed to advance to Sweet 16 after defeating Florida 81-78! Incredible run by Oral Roberts! Will play Arkansas next

22 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

Oral Roberts becomes the second 15 seed to advance to Sweet 16 after defeating Florida 81-78! Incredible run by Oral Roberts! Will play Arkansas next

I think I’m getting on the Oral train!

I had Gonzaga, Baylor, Illinois and UConn.

With Gonzaga winning it all against Baylor 78-71. I thought UConn was gonna make some super crazy run because they got their bad game out of the way against Creighton in the Big East Tournament...

Two of my Final Four are already out. Title game still alive.

LSU really made it easy for Michigan late.  2 man offense, no movement.  Now, let's go Terps. 

Welp that’s ball game, everything falling from deep for Alabama. Would’ve liked to see what that team could do vs something similar to our run, but looks like they’ll have an easy road to the elite eight. I will say, people say “it’s good for the state”, I don’t think I can handle Alabama being great in multiple sports. On social media it was “ man if I was other schools I’d hate us too Bc it must suck to see one school win EVERYTHING” and this was after their first round win. The world does not need this lol

Archived