What's going on in the Athletic Dept and Lt. Gen Burgess?

steeleagle

21 hours ago, bigbird said:

Would you mind sharing who was now able to provide info and who was relegated?

Why yes. Yes I would. You were around here then and know very well what I am talking about. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Your childish game of sending me on chases to provide answers to questions you already know the answers to is over.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Why yes. Yes I would. You were around here then and know very well what I am talking about. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Your childish game of sending me on chases to provide answers to questions you already know the answers to is over.

You say you would like to, but then refuse to do so. That's a really interesting position to take. So since you're in such a position, let's make it easier for you. Don't provide them for me, remove me from the entire equation. Tell anyone besides me who you are talking about.  

19 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I probably read every post, I've never seen anyone say we're recruiting poorly b/c Harsin isn't nice to Auburn Sports or 247.

That's not what was said. What was said was the recruiting sites are writing unfavorable things about Auburn's recruiting because of Harsin not sharing as much information as the previous staff. This poor relationship is said to be reflected in our rankings. If you read every post there, you should have seen it. 

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You say you would like to, bit then refuse to do so. That's a really interesting position to take. So since you're in such a position, let's make it easier for you. Don't provide them for me, remove me from the entire equation. Tell anyone besides me who you are talking about.  

I said I WOULD MIND. Go back and read again.

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I said I WOULD MIND. Go back and read again.

My bad, I accept your refusal.

Very telling that you, once again, make wild accusations and claims and then refuse to provide any proof.  It's really easy, just use the search function. Everything is there to prove or disprove yourself. If correct, then you're completely vindicated and everyone else looks like fools.

As you say though, you do mind providing those type of facts. I would too if I were you. It's much easier to sensationalize made up claims and then refuse to discuss or prove them true.  

Thank you again for proving to everyone who you are on here.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Over the next week we should have some 4* kids commit. And from there more. 

That would be nice.

• Haha 2

Just now, 1716AU said:

So glad that it's the small things that work for you

Getting commitments from one or two 4* prospects would not be a small thing, given the current state of our recruiting.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

My bad, I accept your refusal.

Very telling that you, once again, make wild accusations and claims and then refuse to provide any proof.  It's really easy, just use the search function. Everything is there to prove or disprove yourself. If correct, then you're completely vindicated and everyone else looks like fools.

As you say though, you do mind providing those type of facts. I would too if I were you. It's much easier to sensationalize made up claims and then refuse to discuss or prove them true.  

Thank you again for proving to everyone who you are on here.

This passive-aggressive schtick is like accepting two 15 yard penalties that you promised you wouldn’t. Douchebag behavior. You are fighting a losing battle Bird but I respect you for keeping up the pressure 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fredst said:

This passive-aggressive schtick is like accepting two 15 yard penalties that you promised you wouldn’t. Douchebag behavior. You are fighting a losing battle Bird but I respect you for keeping up the pressure 

Just providing opportunity to course correct his reputation

Just now, bigbird said:

When you are certain of your own genius self correction is unlikely. Ironically, I think that we had a football coach that suffered from this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The guy who would never talk bad about any Auburn player or coach because they represent Auburn sure is into bashing the new coach and the commitments we have for 2022.   very telling, it is indeed.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I doubt he cares about his reputation. Enjoys looking like the class fool it seems.

Just now, DAG said:

I doubt he cares about his reputation. Enjoys looking like the class fool it seems.

You're not wrong

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

The guy who would never talk bad about any Auburn player or coach because they represent Auburn sure is into bashing the new coach and the commitments we have for 2022.   very telling, it is indeed.

Who is bashing? We have very few commits compared to the competition and at last look, our recruiting was rated last in the SEC (14th of 14) and around 70th in the nation. There's time to improve, but that's where we are today. How can you call that bashing?

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

My reputation is just fine with the posters whose opinion I value.

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I just don't get all of the grinding of teeth over recruiting right now. Any sensible person should see what is going on here. What went on and why AU is lagging behind. If this thing is still in the tanks October / November I'll be shocked. 

I will too. I the meantime, looking at where we are today is not bashing.