What's going on in the Athletic Dept and Lt. Gen Burgess?

steeleagle

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

He must care about my opinion, suck it guys

He cares about all of our opinions otherwise he wouldn't be going through lengths to prove to himself why posters who oppose him don't matter lol. It is truly sad. It is like dealing with a child or a PMDD female with some of his responses.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Timbeaux38 said:

Why make the statement in the first place?

Because I wanted to make it.

I'm convinced a solid half of you guys lose arguments with your wives every night, then come here the next day with a mission to win the pettiest of arguments at all costs.

Let It Go, Let It Go! - Frozen GIF - LetItGo Elsa Disney ...

Two reply maximum; after that, it's time to get back to making money or feeding the homeless or whatever it is God has called you to.  And yes, I'm called to ride a high horse.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I'm convinced a solid half of you guys lose arguments with your wives every night, then come here the next day with a mission to win the pettiest of arguments at all costs.

Two reply maximum; after that, it's time to get back to making money or feeding the homeless or whatever it is God has called you to.  And yes, I'm called to ride a high horse.

duty_calls.png

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

7 minutes ago, jared52 said:

duty_calls.png

Okay settle down guys you made your point gosh 

*shuts laptop, sighs*

*walks to mirror*

*long stare followed by single tear*

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Who would that be? 

Just ask him to list them, that usually works. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

This poor relationship is said to be reflected in our rankings

That's dumb. 

Our rankings are reflecting our poor recruiting, not bc PAM gets his ego stroked

8 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Miniature donkeys are high to some of us vertically challenged types.

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

Just ask him to list them, that usually works. 

You asked, I listed, and you crawfished. More than once. Thus, I won't be chasing down any of your childish requests in the future.

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

That's dumb. 

Our rankings are reflecting our poor recruiting, not bc PAM gets his ego stroked

I agree. You should note that I'm not the one who made that claim.

13 hours ago, DAG said:

He cares about all of our opinions otherwise he wouldn't be going through lengths to prove to himself why posters who oppose him don't matter lol. It is truly sad. It is like dealing with a child or a PMDD female with some of his responses.

Don't be a misogynistic, Neanderthal jackazz. It's a really bad look in 2021.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

You asked, I listed, and you crawfished. More than once. Thus, I won't be chasing down any of your childish requests in the future.

It's okay, you don't need to continue and deflect your consistent refusal to back up your wild claims. You have routinely shown  you are unwilling to prove yourself true. There's a reason for that and its not what you try to pass off. You say it's me and my "crawfishing", but when I remove myself from the conversation, you refuse to engage or answer a simple question for anyone else either. Interesting to say the least.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's okay, you don't need to continue and deflect your consistent refusal to back up your wild claims. You have routinely shown  you are unwilling to prove yourself true. There's a reason for that and its not what you try to pass off. You say it's me and my "crawfishing", but when I remove myself from the conversation, you refuse to engage or answer a simple question for anyone else either. Interesting to say the least.

Hogwash. As for the current request, how does one go back eight years and sort through op-ed pieces on several sites? The request is ridiculous and designed to deflect from the untruthful statement that I once spoke against the vaccine.

Quote: "You have routinely shown  you are unwilling to prove yourself true."  That's funny. 18.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Hogwash. As for the current request, how does one go back eight years and sort through op-ed pieces on several sites? The request is ridiculous and designed to deflect from the untruthful statement that I once spoke against the vaccine.

What are you talking about and what the hell does it have to do with any vaccine? Weird.

Here is your post.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, Mikey said:

The info flowed, but it flowed through different people, much to the dismay of the previous chose few.

And here are the "current"  follow-up request. Notice the tone.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, bigbird said:

Im sorry, I do not remember any of our "insiders" being upset for that reason. Would you mind refreshing our memories on which "insiders" exactly got upset over that? Thanks.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:14 AM, bigbird said:

Would you mind sharing who was now able to provide info and who was relegated?

Stop trying to twist things and deflect. Just answer the damn questions. If you don't want to answer them for me, fine. Remove me from it and answer them for everyone else

It's your claim, now prove it. Otherwise, stop posting wild ass sensationalized made up claims. blockquote widget

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

What are you talking about and what the hell does it have to do with any vaccine? Weird.

Here is your post.

And here are the "current"  follow-up request. Notice the tone.

Stop trying to twist things and deflect. st answer the damn questions.

It's your claim, now prove it. Otherwise, stop posting wild ass sensationalized made up claims. 

:popcorn:

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Your tag-team buddy referenced back to the vaccine thread. It's been a back and forth between threads. That how this whole "cite" thing got started. Maybe you should get the complete story before putting foot in mouth.

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Odd, but this Michael Cone thread in the recruiting forum popped up after about two years. You haven't changed much.

Bird: "And we continue to sign an avg of  1-2 OL per class the last 4 years."

Me: "Actually, we've signed 12 OL the last four years for an average of three per year.  (2,5,2,3) plus 5 in 2015. (Source, AUF Recruiting forum, archived classes plus 2019 recruiting thread.)

Bird: "Crawfish" As usual when proven wrong. The tactic is "When caught out, fine a meme to deflect" .https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/166917-michael-cone-transfering-from-western-kentucky/page/2/

15 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Your tag-team buddy referenced back to the vaccine thread. It's been a back and forth between threads. That how this whole "cite" thing got started. Maybe you should get the complete story before putting foot in mouth.

WTF are you talking about. You made a statement. I said I don't remember it happening that way. I politely asked if you could refresh my memory. You then proceed to put on your clown show. What am I missing?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Odd, but this Michael Cone thread in the recruiting forum popped up after about two years. You haven't changed much.

Bird: "And we continue to sign an avg of  1-2 OL per class the last 4 years."

Me: "Actually, we've signed 12 OL the last four years for an average of three per year.  (2,5,2,3) plus 5 in 2015. (Source, AUF Recruiting forum, archived classes plus 2019 recruiting thread.)

Bird: "Crawfish" As usual when proven wrong. The tactic is "When caught out, fine a meme to deflect" .https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/166917-michael-cone-transfering-from-western-kentucky/page/2/

What?!?!

Stop deflecting.  

Again....

Here are the post that wound you up.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, Mikey said:

The info flowed, but it flowed through different people, much to the dismay of the previous chose few.

And here are the "current"  follow-up request. (Notice the tone)

On 7/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, bigbird said:

Im sorry, I do not remember any of our "insiders" being upset for that reason. Would you mind refreshing our memories on which "insiders" exactly got upset over that? Thanks.

On 7/22/2021 at 10:14 AM, bigbird said:

Would you mind sharing who was now able to provide info and who was relegated?

When presented these post, you begin talking about vaccines and linking threads from 3 years ago that reinforce your bill Taylor is an OL stance and is otherwise absolutely inapplicable to the current conversation.  In what world does that make sense to anyone?  Why won't you answer?  Just. Weird.

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

Not going to feed him anymore 

For me, it not him personally. It's his unbelievably bad takes. If another said or claimed the same things, I'd call them on it too.  False and wildly inaccurate claims should be called out no matter who is saying them.

• Like 3