What's going on in the Athletic Dept and Lt. Gen Burgess?

steeleagle

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

So for my ignorance but who is Q?

Quentin Riggins

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

Quentin_Riggins_A.jpg

Quentin Riggins

(I'd make him say no multiple times during the next AD search)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Quentin_Riggins_A.jpg

Quentin Riggins

Well If this guy is the plug then yes, he definitely should be on the short list. 

The only person to blame for AG being in the current situation is himself!  Pure and simple...and completely mystifying.  There is no JABA, no conspiracy, no GOB dealings, no powerful boosters screwing him...nothing but AG!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Quentin_Riggins_A.jpg

Quentin Riggins

And he is from the gump and went to my fathers alma mater Robert E. Lee. Oh yeah I like that although I’m a Carver alumni

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

ADAG also didn't help himself with the interviews either, especially Harsin's. Q was the one that landed Harsin.

Like he asked awful questions or sounded bad in front of coaches?

Well if Q is the guy that got it done then I guess that helps Harsin a little bit with not being completely tied to the hip with Greene. Really hate it's come to this, but I think Harsin would be smart to try to distance himself from ADAG as much as possible 

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

OH...Q is... NOPE

Sorry I couldn't

Funny but not for here. 

Edited by bigbird
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, au302 said:

Well if Q is the guy that got it done then I guess that helps Harsin a little bit with not being completely tied to the hip with Greene. Really hate it's come to this, but I think Harsin would be smart to try to distance himself from ADAG as much as possible 

Don't think Harsin is trying to distance himself from anyone. Think he is just as puzzled as everyone else and just wants the necessary backing to run his football program as needed. 

• Like 8

On 7/11/2021 at 10:27 AM, autiger88 said:

It's not gatekeeping anything. It's almost like if you donate you can know more because you are helping your favorite Auburn news site but if you choose not to that's fine but it will be a little later before you find out what you wanna know🤷 

Question? So is there a special thread for Donors? Do you have to donate a certain amount to be included in this? Where can I find this information?

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Question? So is there a special thread for Donors? Do you have to donate a certain amount to be included in this? Where can I find this information?

Minimum of $50. 

15 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

We accept cash or checks made out to Bird

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don't think Harsin is trying to distance himself from anyone. Think he is just as puzzled as everyone else and just wants the necessary backing to run his football program as needed. 

I'd think Harsin is too damn busy doing his job, getting acclimated to this conference, the cut-throat recruiting wars and the pcoming season to even give the behind-the-scenes workings of AU AD a second thought.

One hates to hear things that have been leaked out and I believe we all had/have high hopes for AG and the future at athletics.  I commend Gogue for placing the General in the AD.  Now when the inevitable change of the guard takes place it should be a smooth seamless transition. 

• Like 2

See that's funny to me. So it startedbeing said that ag wanted to keep Gus...everybody started liking it and it's true, then imo one of our most consistent insiders says Greene wanted Gus gone but didn't have the authority and everybody is going to pretend that the other stuff wasn't being said.

One thing I'm sure of nobody really knows the entire story so if you double down and say something like this wasn't about this or that and it's all on him......That's not smart. 

And as usual early when something is going on I don't care if you are an insider or whatever you should think twice before you just tell everybody they don't know what they are talking about

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Only coaches you care about are Bruce and Butch? You folks better get behind Harsin if you want all of the upgrades done that are needed. Basketball is all good and all, it don't pay the bills. Baseball loses money. AT AU. Football is the and will always be the big dog. 

I only left Harsin out because he hasn’t really been here long enough to have anything to gripe about.  Also he’s getting a brand new facility which the ex coach helped pay for.  Hope Gus got to at least claim it on his taxes.

4 hours ago, DAG said:

And he is from the gump and went to my fathers alma mater Robert E. Lee. Oh yeah I like that although I’m a Carver alumni

My Pops went to Lee too. 

• Thanks 1

Lol who is @SRBautigerfan? That must be the good ol boys group's cousin from out of town

Or what's his face burner account

Edited by cole256

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Quentin_Riggins_A.jpg

Quentin Riggins

When is his term up on BOT?

I surmise they're hanging with AG until he finds a landing spot. On record he leaves for another job and it is what it is. Nobody has egg on their face that way.

Edited by jAUSon
Speling
  • Like 1