2022 AU Gymnastics

AUreo

Auburn takes the lead by.075. We outscored that rotation by a full point.  Gobourne had a 9.95. 49.475 in that rotation.  Incredible. 

Bars are considered LSU best event.  We are definitely getting a lot better on vault. Now to floor. 

Edited by AUBwins

Auburn likely going to trail this rotation unless we get big numbers on last 2.  Stepped out by 2 gymnasts on floor.  One score will be dropped.  Perfect time to get the 10 for DG.

Good final 2 routines tie it up!

Suni and DG with 9.95s (i think that's what Suni got.)

LSU is really good on floor.  We are typically tough on beam.  So let's get some big scores and get this win!

LSU gets a 10 on floor beats Auburn. Suni deserved a 10 on beam, got 9.975 for 2nd week in a row. 

Auburn still improving.  197.750 final score.  LSU just had a phenomenal floor rotation where we stepped out twice. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

damn near perfection from LSU. what can you do 

Yea they were amazing there on floor.  At Auburn maybe they don't do it, but finishing with floor at LSU is usually strong for them.  They got such height on their flips. Their coach seems to be a bit of a Richard.  Just my observation. Lol. 

Suni wins all around! She was fantastic. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

LSU gets a 10 on floor beats Auburn. Suni deserved a 10 on beam, got 9.975 for 2nd week in a row. 

Auburn still improving.  197.750 final score.  LSU just had a phenomenal floor rotation where we stepped out twice. 

Agree, don't know how that beam wasn't a 10

2 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I think that may be the highest score in Auburn history. And it came on the road, and LSU kinda screwed with 3 of our girls on the music deal

And they changed 2 floor scores to .025 better. 

1 minute ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Agree, don't know how that beam wasn't a 10

Last week she had a little wobble.  Nothing this week. 

There are some dumb LSU Twitter people trying to meme this, saying to post the final.  What a bunch of idiots.  1. That's our thing 2. That's a basketball thing. 3. Gym doesn't even work like that lol

Actually had a couple of LSU people come in saying we were a joy to watch on the best meet they've ever seen. 

• Like 2

That was a very dominant win.  1.300 advantage.  Missouri did not have a good meet. 197.525 keeping pace with season.  

5 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Did I see that Derrian got a 9.875 on that floor routine? It just flashed up for a moment but seemed way off from what I was expecting

Yes, I was expecting at least a 9.9. I hope that she gets a 10 this year. 

• Like 1

Definitely thought it was too low.  I did see a slight stutter step after 1 of the passes but she got better throughout.  When the score is basically out of hand like tonight, give her the darn 10. Final home pass with meet in hand already.