Tank Bigsby Expected to Transfer

Zeek

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Who knows or cares? He was fired before signing day. It is worthy of note that of the four 4* recruits we signed last cycle, three committed to Gus. Just think how horrible Harsin's class would have been if not for the guys Gus already had on board!

You continue to amaze. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

At no point in the Chizik/Gus era has Auburn's recruiting been this low rated three days before signing day. Harsin isn't having the same problem, Harsin's problem with recruiting is much, much worse.

You are right it is bad. If Harsin does not pull off a stunner in 3 days we are in even more trouble. But Gus had his issues- never signed OL and his best RBs also kept leaving. He also struggled signing HS quarterbacks that were any good (until Bo). The “program” has been going the wrong way for a while. We just happen to be at the tipping point. 
Also I have no idea if Harsin can get it done. But we may as well back him. He has only been hear a year. I mean - what choice do we have? Hell I was in the Gus bus longer than most because I wanted to believe… plus I liked the guy as a person. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mikey said:

Go get a roster, look at the names and check how many were 4* O-line recruits. You will be surprised. Coaching may have been a problem, but Gus did sign them.

I don’t give a s*** what star they were. Results are what they are. 

• Haha 1

Whew some of y’all need to stay off the sauce. All the developments right now suck but I’ll hold off judgement on Harsin until after NSD and more importantly after next season. 

F1DBE109-EEDA-43BE-B0FB-512419E34760.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I don’t give a s*** what star they were. Results are what they are. 

Ask him to list the HS OT we've signed the last 4 years and see what happens. 😂 

Also, of those signed, how many are still at AU?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mikey said:

Don't like facts?

Dodging results? 

9 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

You are a piece of work. 

He's a joke lol, sadly once well respected on AuburnEagle...

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Ask him to list the HS OT we've signed the last 4 years and see what happens. 😂

I've done that before. You just claim "they weren't really tackles". They were signed as tackles, they were listed as tackles on the recruiting sites, but since you won't admit when you are wrong, you say they weren't tackles.

It's your silly game and I understand it. Never got over getting egg on your face those years ago, did you? :) :) :)

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Whew some of y’all need to stay off the sauce. All the developments right now suck but I’ll hold off judgement on Harsin until after NSD and more importantly after next season. 

F1DBE109-EEDA-43BE-B0FB-512419E34760.gif

Smart man

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Who knows or cares? He was fired before signing day. It is worthy of note that of the four 4* recruits we signed last cycle, three committed to Gus. Just think how horrible Harsin's class would have been if not for the guys Gus already had on board!

Lol. Landen King and Lee Hunter are promising, so credit to the former staff for that. I try to give props where it's due. Jarquez, Colby Smith, and Dylan Brooks are arguably three of the most promising guys in that class, and they were all Harsin last minute adds. Key needs too at the time. We had no RB depth, no OT recruited for years, and no EDGE prospects in the past couple of cycles

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I've done that before. You just claim "they weren't really tackles". They were signed as tackles, they were listed as tackles on the recruiting sites, but since you won't admit when you are wrong, you say they weren't tackles.

It's your silly game and I understand it. Never got over getting egg on your face those years ago, did you? :) :) :)

Are you twelve or going on thirteen?

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

He's dumb going on dumber.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Lol. Landen King and Lee Hunter are promising, so credit to the former staff for that. I try to give props where it's due. Jarquez, Colby Smith, and Dylan Brooks are arguably three of the most promising guys in that class, and they were all Harsin last minute adds. Key needs too at the time. We had no RB depth, no OT recruited for years, and no EDGE prospects in the past couple of cycles

How many were leaning towards our former staff and changed their mind when the staff was fired? That is not knowable. To ask what Gus's class was rated when he was fired well before signing day was asinine. The fact remains that three of the four most highly rated prospects in the class committed to our previous staff.

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The sites listed the Princes as DTs but you count them as OL.

Why? Because that's where they ended up playing. Just like every HS "OT"  I said would never play OT at Auburn

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Ask that of the guy who can't get over something that happened years ago. I don't bring it up, he does.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I swear,  some of these guys are like teenage girls. 

Dude I am 26 and these old men act like fools.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

How many were leaning towards our former staff and changed their mind when the staff was fired? That is not knowable. To ask what Gus's class was rated when he was fired well before signing day was asinine. The fact remains that three of the four most highly rated prospects in the class committed to our previous staff.

I don't believe any of the three I listed were even on our radar with Gus. I care more about results than rating. Jarquez may have been a lower rated recruit. Doesn't change the fact that he performed better than higher rated guys, including doing more than Armoni at LSU

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I see a guy who is having to clean up messes that people ignored for a long time.  Lots of folks apparently OK holding a house together with super glue instead of building with bricks.

You aint wrong. 

• Like 1