* Official Auburn vs. Houston Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

We’ve scored one touchdown all game. I’m not liking our chances of scoring another one in the last 3:27.

Nope. Not going to happen. Not enough talent or creative play calling. As I said in an earlier post, this is AU football for the foreseeable future. Below mid tier football team in the SEC. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

We just god jobbed by the refs. On back to back plays. 

Agreed. I even edited my post before this to include the refs. But damn, we shouldn't even be in this position.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

31 and the rest of the guys on defense have held a really good offense to 17 points. They just had a terrible penalty go against them and just forced an intentional grounding that wasn't called. They played well enough to win this thing going away. 

Both things can be true, you know. 31 came off his man on that play and it led to a huge conversion. It's his job to cover the RB, and he tried to be the hero. It was a blown assignment. 

1 minute ago, woodford said:

He’s an idiot if he stays imo lmao

Or he’s just not the best QB on the roster. I’m not happy with this staff, but everyone always things the back up was better. 

Edited by ScotsAU

OK, this is 100% on Harsin.  After this game, I am convinced Bobo was doing what he was told.  This game was winnable; play calling is responsible for this loss.  

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Finley is on defense now or this post just late and random?

That just made my day nature boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1