Men vs Jax State Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

This one guy has been complaining all game about KD not having his jersey tucked in.

In each other's heads again lmao

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Smh

A ref should NEVER acknowledge ANY fan during a game unless that fan is actually causing problems, then it should be a matter of the ref getting security to deal with that fan.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

You new to game threads? That happens no matter the sport since we're all reacting instantly to what is happening.

Nah, I'm not, but still. 

Next step is to come out and not start out the second half stone cold while the other team seems to light it up.  If it is somehow 39-39 at the 16:00 mark I'm turning off the TV and not turning it back on until April. 

• Like 1

Flan definitely doing it on the defense end. Hopefully the offensive light comes on.  Please don’t fall in love with the 3 ball. If they pound the paint should win the game going away.

I

I think our first 10 shots were made off an assist. KDs 3 was the first one that wasn't assisted on. Great ball movement from everyone.

Kessler block! KD gave it up on another fast break?!?! But good D. KD fouled and will shoot 2

makes both 43-27 AU 

Edited by Maverick.AU