BREAKING: Calzada done for the season

TAYLORKEETON

7 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

I am actually excited about Ashford and Holden. Those two are the future and if we are going down, let's go down with those two. 

Let’s see what they can do, Holden could be the guy...Robby is good at what he does as well..

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Tank deserves to be at UGA. Hopefully he got a multimillion dollar deal from us.

One of the few posts of yours that I disagree with ( as if that matters ha). Tank is a RB for AU. Bad or good (team) he needs to play as hard as he can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Not true. Hire the right guy and we can be relevant much quicker than 4 years based on current college football landscape 

But who is the potential right hire and can and will AU hire him or just another one like we have now? That’s the thing. I have seen all the wish lists, but in my opinion, I’m not sure Hugh Freeze can do it or stay out of trouble. I’m not sure Kiffin would come here and I’d be shocked but okay if Deion was hired. It’s just going to be a waiting game on the hire and then on how long it takes said hire to get more top recruits here again. Just my opinion. 

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I wonder which of our players will sit out the bowl game this yr 

What bowl game?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

Harsin is the gift that keeps on giving as Cousin Eddie would say.🤔

You serious Clark?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Welp, you can’t drink all weekend if you don’t start on early Friday.

Is today Friday.?

Asking for a friend 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

He stayed for only 150k. I mean I don’t like to count pockets but he probably could’ve gotten way more. Still it’s 150k richer than me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Is today Friday.?

Asking for a friend 

According to Golf, every day is PBR day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Welp, you can’t drink all weekend if you don’t start on early Friday.

Just the hair of the dog that bit me, Loyd...

xzvcsdf.gif

Edited by Didba
  • Love 1

Not surprised. Can't recall the reporters names but i think they were from Auburn Live on Youtube that stated ZC just didn't look right in spring practices. 

And who could blame him with our awful OL and a staff that wouldn't scheme around him correctly. 

Edited by WarEagle1983

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

Well boys and girls let's sit back and cry at this train wreck that's about to happen nothing can be done about it. I really just feel bad for these players man especially the seniors.

That part! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

It is for me....everyday is Friday

Called it!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

The freshman are ready. Or at least the need to be. 

I truly believe if Geriner gets a chance he’s not giving that position back up. I’ve been saying it since the summer, even though he hasn’t played, I believe he’s the only QB on this roster who actually has “it”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I truly believe if Geriner gets a chance he’s not giving that position back up. I’ve been saying it since the summer, even though he hasn’t played, I believe he’s the only QB on this roster who actually has “it”

I don’t think it matters. Between the bad Oline and terrible scheming, no QB has a shot to be successful.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Even on his bad throws i think many can see he has the it factor. I'd just hate as a true freshman he'd be tied to this horrible staff and OL line. Especially with fans who have no clue thinking a QB alone will solve our problems on offense. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, e808 said:

Bad as things may look with just a half way decent scheme Auburn should be able to beat Mizzou. I still expect a win on Saturday 

I agree. We are a very bad football team. They are terrible. If we lose he may not make it to LSU, Although I don’t know who would coach the team.

But I don’t expect to lose this weekend.

• Love 1