Lara Logan, Former respected CBS Journalists, turned "Red Pilled" Right Wing Pundit, gets banned from NewsMax After Having a Conspiracy Meltdown rant live on Air.

CoffeeTiger

13 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I indict the Republican party on it's reaction to it and it's failure to try and hold anyone accountable for it. Republicans first tried to blame ANTIFA, then Pelosi, then said it wasn't a big deal, then didn't want an investigation. Hell, a pretty large portion of the Republican party doesn't even believe the Jan6 attackers did anything wrong. 

And it's funny. I was responding to a post from one of your fellow Conservatives that calls liberals 'demonic' and yet you take issue with ME bringing up a real political event that actually happened as if I'm being unreasonable and divisive. 

The 200 nut jobs are being held accountable. I've handled security for large events for many years. The people in charge of that security fiasco damn well deserve to be called to the carpet. The entire riot could have been avoided with just a modicum of common f****** sense from those in charge. I don't even know what the rest of your rambling means?

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Would you vote for Trump over Biden now?

I did not and will not vote for either. 

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't even know what the rest of your rambling means?

It means that the majority of the Republican Party, and certainly the vast majority now in control, refuse to hold Trump to account for what he did, and downplay the actions and intentions of both Trump and the rioters. This further normalizes what happened, and helps set the stage for it to happen again. There are active attempts to get election deniers into positions of oversight on state elections, and all you get is yawns from most Republicans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

It means that the majority of the Republican Party, and certainly the vast majority now in control, refuse to hold Trump to account for what he did, and downplay the actions and intentions of both Trump and the rioters. This further normalizes what happened, and helps set the stage for it to happen again. There are active attempts to get election deniers into positions of oversight on state elections, and all you get is yawns from most Republicans.

What are you accusing him of doing exactly? Who exactly is downplaying actions? What intentions? Proper security prevents this from happening again. Parties have been trying to get election deniers in election oversight positions since at least 2004. And that doesn't touch other shady stuff happening at election time. 

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

What are you accusing him of doing exactly? Who exactly is downplaying actions? What intentions? Proper security prevents this from happening again. Parties have been trying to get election deniers in election oversight positions since at least 2004. And that doesn't touch other shady stuff happening at election time. 

Jesus. Christ.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Jesus. Christ.

Ah, I see. A fan of hyperbole.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Ah, I see. A fan of hyperbole.

Well, for someone whose MSM sources are "NYT, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, VOX, Huffpo, Salon, Rolling Stone, The Hill, Newsweek, Guardian, Atlantic, WSJ, Fox, RCP, New York Post, Washington Examiner, Financial Times, Reuters, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, BBC to name a few" to ask the questions you just did, you must be a fan of idiocy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Well, for someone whose MSM sources are "NYT, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, VOX, Huffpo, Salon, Rolling Stone, The Hill, Newsweek, Guardian, Atlantic, WSJ, Fox, RCP, New York Post, Washington Examiner, Financial Times, Reuters, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, BBC to name a few" to ask the questions you just did, you must be a fan of idiocy.

A fan of idiocy cannot answer questions succinctly, yet rambles in hyperbole. I hope that rings a bell. ;)

Edited by AUFAN78

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

A fan of idiocy cannot answer questions succinctly, yet rambles in hyperbole. I hope that rings a bell. ;)

I'd really like to know your description of a person who claims to keep track of a ton of news sources they don't trust, and also claims they don't know what Trump is being accused of on January 6, as though that hasn't been discussed at length on even far right sources. 

Have you watched any of the hearings?

By the way, my post was not an example of hyperbole. It was an expression of exasperation, because there's no way you didn't know the answer to your own questions.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'd really like to know your description of a person who claims to keep track of a ton of news sources they don't trust, and also claims they don't know what Trump is being accused of on January 6, as though that hasn't been discussed at length on even far right sources. 

Have you watched any of the hearings?

By the way, my post was not an example of hyperbole. It was an expression of exasperation, because there's no way you didn't know the answer to your own questions.

Informed in a non-biased way. And it was you that could not answer the questions and still haven't. 

Yes 

That is simply inaccurate and you know it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

That is a left wing opinion yet to be proven. Look, I saw the same speeches the 200 nut jobs saw as did you. Did you go attack? Yeah, nor did I for the record. 

Didn't watch the Jan. 6th hearings, huh?

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

The 200 nut jobs are being held accountable. I've handled security for large events for many years. The people in charge of that security fiasco damn well deserve to be called to the carpet. The entire riot could have been avoided with just a modicum of common f****** sense from those in charge. I don't even know what the rest of your rambling means?

So, you blame the law enforcement officers instead of the rioters attacking them.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Informed in a non-biased way. And it was you that could not answer the questions and still haven't. 

That is simply inaccurate and you know it.

Again, I'm not going to rehash what has been repeated ad nauseum. I'm not going to waste the time on the lengthy post it would require to cover it. If you truly don't know what Trump is accused of, and I don't believe that for a second, there are literally thousands of sources that describe it in great detail, not least of which would be the January 6 hearings, which you claim to have watched.

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, you blame the law enforcement officers instead of the rioters attacking them.

No doubt there are some senior officials that should be held to account for failure to realize the threat, but the victim shamers sure like to gloss over those in law enforcement that were hurt and killed.

Also, it's hard for sane people to believe that insane things will happen, until they do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Again, I'm not going to rehash what has been repeated ad nauseum. I'm not going to waste the time on the lengthy post it would require to cover it. If you truly don't know what Trump is accused of, and I don't believe that for a second, there are literally thousands of sources that describe it in great detail, not least of which would be the January 6 hearings, which you claim to have watched.

If he really did watch them, that shifts his diagnosis into a radically more severe pathological category.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Didn't watch the Jan. 6th hearings, huh?

I did. Not all, but some.

Nope. Never stated that. I've advocated many times on the forum for the rioters to be brought to justice.

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

I asked 3 simple questions you refuse to answer. 

78 probably does great on right wing call-in shows. Written forums, not so much.

(Especially ones that include educated adults.)

I don't do right wing call in shows or any call in shows for the record.

Seriously, don't flatter yourself. But I did find the comment comical, so thanks for that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

No doubt there are some senior officials that should be held to account for failure to realize the threat, but the victim shamers sure like to gloss over those in law enforcement that were hurt and killed.

Also, it's hard for sane people to believe that insane things will happen, until they do.

Glad we agree. Victim shamers? I'm certainly not doing that nor have I glossed over anything. I asked you specific questions in an attempt to identify your position. 

What?

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't do right wing call in shows or any call in shows for the record.

Seriously, don't flatter yourself. But I did find the comment comical, so thanks for that.

Same here.

• 1 year later...

Still a dingbat

and yeah this is mainstream. I flea’d this from the Michigan house leader’s feed. 

• Like 2

On 11/1/2022 at 1:05 PM, AUFAN78 said:

That is a left wing opinion yet to be proven. Look, I saw the same speeches the 200 nut jobs saw as did you. Did you go attack? Yeah, nor did I for the record. 

You’re gonna need a solid alibi to convince me.

IMG_1825.jpeg

• Haha 1