Get on Board the Lane Train!

AU-24

Just judging from the outside of "as the lane turns" it appears that his team is not prepared for this game, almost like they are still reeling from not winning their super bowl last week... after the west was gone they still had beating UAturd since that's gone now they look a little deflated.

On 11/14/2022 at 8:53 AM, AUY2K said:

What is Auburn going to pay this man?  At the beginning of the month the rumor was Sexton told Auburn 12mil/year to get Lane!!!!!   If we did that wouldn't it set back the NIL funds; Lane's buyout, Gus buyout, harsin 

Lane looks totally disinterested 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

Guest MustardSeed

There couldn’t be a more clear display of why Lane isn’t worth the money than what he’s putting on display right now. That’s the worst first half coaching job I’ve seen in years…and I watched a year and a half of Harsin…

O  n E game does not tell the tale. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WarTim said:

Yeah. I’m legitimately wondering if he quietly accepted an offer from us and has kind of checked out.!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Yeah. I’m legitimately wondering if he quietly accepted an offer from us and has kind of checked out.!

So Lane has "quietly quit".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WarTim said:

True but without that kicked that turned into an onside...we might have won that game...think about that...

20 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Lane is a good coach, but damn he hasn’t earned $10 million/year.

Nope. If the score holds what has he really accomplished? Blown out by LSU, close loss to Bama and blowout to Arkansas. Narrow victories over Tulsa, Kentucky and A&M...while having to pull out all the stops to beat us by 2 td's in Oxford? Idk...he would absolutely be an upgrade over Harsin and many others, but he looks like an analytics driven Gustav at the moment.

maybe u need to keep  your coach u got now  because when pittman leves  he would be a great fit for the hogs   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, eaglenest said:

lane is not a leader he is a play caller Gus 2.0 he can't motivate or lead a program leave him in OXFORD!!

plus arkansas always plays him well  scored 51 on him last year   and beat him in 2020