2024 5*+ WR Ryan Williams (Recommitted To Bama)

gr82b4au

23 hours ago, Viper said:

I had that opportunity in 2010 to sit in a bammer section. Chickened out. And it wasn’t because I thought I’d be gloating. I’m not disappointed I didn’t go. I had too much fun running apache through my house and front yard. I’d for sure be a youtube legend if someone had filmed it. It will forever remain my #1 game. Because they despised Cam, the IB record 24-point comeback and they weren’t able to foil our National Title run. Yes, better than the Kick Six.

I was at the Camback in Tuscaloosa( although in the Auburn section) and they were giddy before we started coming back. Even the children had on Scam Newton buttons. They did not take the loss well-we were taking a photo after the game in the stadium (  I am a female) and one of the bammers  knocked me down. The worst fans in the country bar none.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Dshep4au said:

I was at the Camback in Tuscaloosa( although in the Auburn section) and they were giddy before we started coming back. Even the children had on Scam Newton buttons. They did not take the loss well-we were taking a photo after the game in the stadium (  I am a female) and one of the bammers  knocked me down. The worst fans in the country bar none.

It’s a tie between Bama and UGA.   I’ve been inside Bryant Denny during a winning streak of 20 plus and a couple of national championships and fans booing during Manziels heismen year.  The level of arrogance is only matched by UGA.   

On 12/22/2023 at 8:00 AM, woodford said:

Thank you. Is that their NIL? Their website is pretty vague. 

Yes, it's their old NIL. Before anyone else had NIL, like 40 years+.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 2:05 PM, Dshep4au said:

Another reason why I opted out. Was too vital and historic a game to have to deal with the worst fans on the planet. 

Was bad enough being behind 24-0 watching at home. Was the main reason why I didn’t go. Couldn’t have stomached being there watching them ruin our dream of a lifetime.

Cubelic shared his experience of going to the 2010 IB, sitting amongst the bammer parents. Said during the comeback, he could only grit his teeth and smile underneath. Said his wife could only squeeze his arm as hard as she could every time AU hit a big play. IMO, that just ruins the purpose of going. 

Edited by Viper
  • Thanks 2

Walking out of Walmart, up here in Virginia, I saw a kid who looked to be around 16-18 with a Saraland Basketball t shirt. I asked him if he knew Ryan Williams, and he was like “yea of course”. I asked him if he’s going to Auburn and he answered very confidently “yea he’s going to Auburn”, with a I shouldn’t be telling you this look.

The confidence this kid had got me hype. Take it Fwiw.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Walking out of Walmart, up here in Virginia, I saw a kid who looked to be around 16-18 with a Saraland Basketball t shirt. I asked him if he knew Ryan Williams, and he was like “yea of course”. I asked him if he’s going to Auburn and he answered very confidently “yea he’s going to Auburn”, with a I shouldn’t be telling you this look.

It's a lock:  

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=df7a4f2ee5a5046

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

And that kid grew up to be Wade Christopher. 

• Haha 2

The 2010 Iron Bowl was glorious. Cam running around the stadium after the game was just……spectacular 

• Love 1

On 12/24/2023 at 5:44 PM, autigeremt said:

The 2010 Iron Bowl was glorious. Cam running around the stadium after the game was just……spectacular 

Yes it was. I’m sure some bammers said that was classless. In a no-news Iron Bowl, it would be classless. That IB was anything but no news. 

bammer class + the Camback = Cam will live in infamy

aI5XBNfNUIWSfzCZ4l.webp

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 2:04 PM, Weagle1787 said:

And that kid grew up to be Wade Christopher. 

Wade Christopher is no one and everyone at the same time. He can morph into different personas and uses mind control to teleport his physical presence wherever needed. In summary he can be in a person’s mind, diagnose their thoughts, and like a spirit lead them to pleasing thoughts.

😂  

Edited by creed
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Did you know that Wade Christopher sleeps in Marsellus Wallace's briefcase and emits a warm, golden glow?

Wade C once threw a man off a 3rd floor balcony for giving Ms. Christopher a foot massage.   Some felt it was a little excessive.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Wade C once threw a man off a 3rd floor balcony for giving Ms. Christopher a foot massage.   Some felt it was a little excessive.

Some people thought Wade C was being excessively cruel when he beat chess grandmaster and World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov and laughed at him. It made Kasparov cry. 

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Back to Ryan Williams. I hope we flip him because he has super stud potential.

Has he set his official visit schedule yet? If he is taking 5 officials, he will be crunched for time

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Has he set his official visit schedule yet? If he is taking 5 officials, he will be crunched for time

His last visit before signing day will be Auburn 🤗

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Love 2