Will Republicans pretend that this is ok? Trump goes on baseless personal attack against Fulton DA.

AU9377

Beyond it being beneath someone running for President, it is just pathetic.  When you can't defend you own actions, I suppose this is all you can do.

I'm no huge Fanni Willis fan, although any warm body is better than the man she replaced.  Even so, she doesn't deserve the personal attack like this.

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/08/09/trump-hurls-attacks-fulton-county-district-attorney-ahead-anticipated-indictment/

Edited by AU9377
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yes democrats, please lecture everyone on why "baseless personal attacks" are wrong. You all have so much credibility on the topic. 

Most average democrats voters probably do; just like most average republicans voters.

• Like 1

As long as trump isn’t actually doing anything that… matters, when it’s off season football and bball, he is a hell of a entertaining spectator sport.

• 5 months later...

It appears Fanni is deep into wrong doing, Trump just had the wrong lover, not a gang member but part of her prosecution team.  Is this considered professional?

3 days after Trump announced his 2024 candidacy, the Biden WH held a secret meeting with Nathan Wade. Who is Nathan Wade? Wade is the lead prosecutor in Georgia investigating Trump for Fani Willis. He is also having an affair with her and is using taxpayer funding to pay for lavish vacations with her.

I thought colluding with the White House against Trump was forbidden.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It appears Fanni is deep into wrong doing, Trump just had the wrong lover, not a gang member but part of her prosecution team.  Is this considered professional?

3 days after Trump announced his 2024 candidacy, the Biden WH held a secret meeting with Nathan Wade. Who is Nathan Wade? Wade is the lead prosecutor in Georgia investigating Trump for Fani Willis. He is also having an affair with her and is using taxpayer funding to pay for lavish vacations with her.

I thought colluding with the White House against Trump was forbidden.

Talk about deflection......   First.... I would need to know a lot more than some random posting of info to know what, if any, connection there actually was.  More importantly, are you claiming that Trump's actions have been justified?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

are you claiming that Trump's actions have been justified?

No, not at all, but there was smoke and where there is smoke…..Do counseling with the WH just before the indictment in Ga a red flag for you?

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, not at all, but there was smoke and where there is smoke…..Do counseling with the WH just before the indictment in Ga a red flag for you?

My issues with this....

1. This is how Trump wants to defend himself?  They can't defend his actual actions, so they start slinging crap against the wall to see if something sticks.  People watching Fox and Youtube for their information immediately assume the worst and look no farther.

2.  I am not shocked, but it is nonetheless absurd that this man was able to charge those kinds of fees for doing nothing to Fulton County.  Understand, people in the legal profession do this all the time.  It is sick when the big firm hires 20 attorneys to bill Wal-Mart all day to uselessly look thru discovery and bill Wal-Mart $200 an hour for work that any clerical assistant could do, but at least that is Wal-Mart being played for a fool.  This is the taxpayer.  If this happened like is alleged, then the governor should appoint a special prosecutor to handle the case, but Trump should still be prosecuted.  Don't forget, a grand jury indicted.

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

They can't defend his actual actions, so they start slinging crap against the wall to see if something sticks. 

Sounds like the Biden campaign doesn’t it.

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

If this happened like is alleged, then the governor should appoint a special prosecutor to handle the case, but Trump should still be prosecuted.  Don't forget, a grand jury indicted.

I’m not disputing that the trail should go on, but the optics of Fani meeting with the Jan 6 committee before the indictment stinks.

Biden swore he was going to help his DOJ in investigating any of Trump’s indictments. He is targeting his biggest rival in the upcoming election.  It is undeniable.  Can you say Banana Republic?

58 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Sounds like the Biden campaign doesn’t it.

I’m not disputing that the trail should go on, but the optics of Fani meeting with the Jan 6 committee before the indictment stinks.

Biden swore he was going to help his DOJ in investigating any of Trump’s indictments. He is targeting his biggest rival in the upcoming election.  It is undeniable.  Can you say Banana Republic?

"Helped guide"???  I'm certain that some of the sworn testimony from those hearings was helpful, but there is nothing wrong with that.  Calling that corruption, while ignoring Trump's corrupt behavior is absolutely ridiculous.  The Arizona congressman needs to educate himself on who he can and cannot control. 

Did you call it targeting when Trump solicited the help of Ukraine to muddy Biden's run?  Was it targeting when he swore that his DOJ would lock Hillary up? 

This explains it quite well without all the fake finger pointing...

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/10/jan-6-georgia-trump-probe-00134941

Edited by AU9377
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Cool. If they're guilty, run 'em up and run 'em out. 

You think their replacements will like escargot? I've always heard lawyers like escargot. Maybe I'm stereotyping. I'll send them a case, anyway.

6 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Cool. If they're guilty, run 'em up and run 'em out. 

You think their replacements will like escargot? I've always heard lawyers like escargot. Maybe I'm stereotyping. I'll send them a case, anyway.

This case was manufactured with the help of the Jan 6th committee (which the WH swore would not happen).  If their ousted, at the very least, the new ones will have to start over.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This case was manufactured with the help of the Jan 6th committee (which the WH swore would not happen).  If their ousted, at the very least, the new ones will have to start over.

Um, no, they won't have to start over.

And as @AU9377mentioned, there's nothing fishy about the prosecution getting information from the January 6th committee for use in their case. 

"Manufactured." LOL. You're funny.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

And as @AU9377mentioned, there's nothing fishy about the prosecution getting information from the January 6th committee for use in their case. 

Remember, You're talking to a guy who gets much of his news and information from right wing twitter accounts, including one called 'CatTurd'. 

set your expectations accordingly. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Remember, You're talking to a guy who gets much of his news and information from right wing twitter accounts, including one called 'CatTurd'. 

set your expectations accordingly. 

I keep waiting for a sentence to start with "Well, Morpheus told me...."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Biden said he was totally out of Trump’s prosecutions, anther lie from the commander in chief.  If Fani is outsid; who will determine the new AG will be for Ga?  The Jan 6th committee has destroyed many of their records, of Fani didn’t keep good records they will have to try to reconstruct the case.  It will run past the election.  That of course will depend on the findings of the investigation of Fani and her lover.

Biden said he was totally out of Trump’s prosecutions, anther lie from the commander in chief. .

Ah....didn't know they'd talked to Biden personally. Was he on the J6 committee?

The Jan 6th committee has destroyed many of their records, of Fani didn’t keep good records they will have to try to reconstruct the case.  It will run past the election.  That of course will depend on the findings of the investigation of Fani and her lover.

Ok.

• Facepalm 1

Biden said he was totally out of Trump’s prosecutions, anther lie from the commander in chief.  If Fani is outsid; who will determine the new AG will be for Ga?  The Jan 6th committee has destroyed many of their records, of Fani didn’t keep good records they will have to try to reconstruct the case.  It will run past the election.  That of course will depend on the findings of the investigation of Fani and her lover.

Fani Willis is not the AG of Georgia.  She is the Fulton County District Attorney.  The governor has already stated that he will not get involved in this and that he won't support any efforts on the State level to remove her.  Unless that changes, the case will go forward.  There is nothing improper about her contacting and working with the Jan 6th committee. 

Some of you have jumped the shark a bit and have assumed that Biden is involved.  The person that caused all of this is Donald Trump and his group of crazies that attempted to stay in power by changing the results of a valid election.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2024 at 8:41 AM, AU9377 said:

"Helped guide"???  I'm certain that some of the sworn testimony from those hearings was helpful, but there is nothing wrong with that.  Calling that corruption, while ignoring Trump's corrupt behavior is absolutely ridiculous.  The Arizona congressman needs to educate himself on who he can and cannot control. 

Did you call it targeting when Trump solicited the help of Ukraine to muddy Biden's run?  Was it targeting when he swore that his DOJ would lock Hillary up? 

This explains it quite well without all the fake finger pointing...

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/10/jan-6-georgia-trump-probe-00134941

And VP Joe used US Taxpayer funding money to bribe Ukrainian officials to stop corruption investigations of a Ukrainian oil firm that Hunter was a board member. $8 billion.  Then he bragged about it later.   

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, cptau said:

And VP Joe used US Taxpayer funding money to bribe Ukrainian officials to stop corruption investigations of a Ukrainian oil firm that Hunter was a board member. $8 billion.  Then he bragged about it later.   

5 minutes ago, cptau said:

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Fani Willis is not the AG of Georgia.  She is the Fulton County District Attorney.  The governor has already stated that he will not get involved in this and that he won't support any efforts on the State level to remove her.  Unless that changes, the case will go forward.  There is nothing improper about her contacting and working with the Jan 6th committee. 

Some of you have jumped the shark a bit and have assumed that Biden is involved.  The person that caused all of this is Donald Trump and his group of crazies that attempted to stay in power by changing the results of a valid election.

Why does a local county AG special prosecutor need to visit the White House and meet with the WH Special Counsel?  Newsweek reported the following:  Nathan Wade, Fani Willis's lead prosecutor, met with Biden's White House Counsel on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, before indicting Donald Trump, Biden's leading presidential opponent.

6 hours ago, cptau said:

Why does a local county AG special prosecutor need to visit the White House and meet with the WH Special Counsel?  Newsweek reported the following:  Nathan Wade, Fani Willis's lead prosecutor, met with Biden's White House Counsel on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, before indicting Donald Trump, Biden's leading presidential opponent.

"Norman Eisen, a former special counsel in the Obama administration, said it was common for the White House Counsel’s Office to become involved when the testimony of officials from former administrations is sought, because there may be issues of executive privilege."

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/11/us/trump-biden-fani-willis-nathan-wade.html

On 8/10/2023 at 8:05 AM, AU9377 said:

Beyond it being beneath someone running for President, it is just pathetic.  When you can't defend you own actions, I suppose this is all you can do.

I'm no huge Fanni Willis fan, although any warm body is better than the man she replaced.  Even so, she doesn't deserve the personal attack like this.

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/08/09/trump-hurls-attacks-fulton-county-district-attorney-ahead-anticipated-indictment/

After all the democrats and media did to Trump (who they used to love) you complaining because Fanni got caught with her fanny exposed?

• Haha 2