Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Guys AU can absolutely play with txam. This game is still wide open… AU is finding their footing. Just need to hit a few big plays . 

100%

A great team would be up 24-0 on Auburn right now. TAMU not much more efficient than we are. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I can’t with this anymore. This is a rebuild. Just play guys who are going to give 100%

People still holding on to hope we eek out 9-10 wins aren't paying attention to what we've been seeing on thr field. Goal is a bowl game. I'm just dissapointed we're not seeing them better prepared.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Never played QB huh?

Unless you are 6’6”, once your line is getting whipped, they stand straight up, you have no idea where a receiver is. That’s why guys leave the pocket. So they can “see”.

And no coach teaches you to throw it where you can’t see. 

Where I disagree is the assertion that he didn’t have a semblance of time to find a guy to chuck it, but I don’t want to go back and forth about one play for the entire game lol. The drive that just passed proved my original point that the guy was shaken anyway 

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Can we just give some respect to this defense though?  They are playing their hearts out.  

And getting some much needed extended breaks right now

How big is that scoup and score reversal?  🤫

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

If QB play was a tad better Auburn would be winning . They are able to move the ball

It's a mix.  QB play has been bad.  Offense is out of sync.  Play calling has been bad, but got better.  We just aren't in sync anywhere.

Nice check down and move by Battie