*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, CCTAU said:

And yet we see other teams with multiple WRs that come down with that every Saturday. It would have been nice to at least see a fight over it. 

Thorne isn’t anywhere near good enough to thread the needle into double coverage.  We should be happy if he completes a pass in single coverage at this rate.  

• Haha 1

I might as well be watching the potato gang coaching, this is basically the same crap that they were serving up....I know I know, just give Freeze time...they better start showing some progress at some point or his trial period will get shorter...IMHO this is not just on the players, the coaching has been horrid...

People can say what they want about attrition, but this team looked better last year, with either head coach, than they have this season outside of the anomalous UGA game. And UGA played with Vandy way closer than makes sense, so I don't take much pride in that.

I'm not saying this to say Freeze was a bad hire or w/e, this is just how I feel about this season lol 

• Thanks 1

Just now, maryland tiger said:

It's coaching too. Hugh is Gus 2.0.

Some called it 

• Like 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I might as well be watching the potato gang coaching, this is basically the same crap that they were serving up....I know I know, just give Freeze time...they better start showing some progress at some point or his trial period will get shorter...IMHO this is not just on the players, the coaching has been horrid...

Unfortunately, I think Hugh Freeze has coached knowing he was going to lose games before they even started.  He’s sounded defeated before games and he coaches like it.