New evidence may destroy Biden’s defense in his classified documents case

DKW 86

46 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you saying Biden didn’t intend to take documents he wasn’t allowed to possess?  Make that make sense.

As VP, I am unaware of documents that he would not be allowed to possess.  If you are speaking of something from 30, 40 years ago, I am certain that no prosecutor is going to charge a sitting President with that crime.

15 hours ago, AU9377 said:

As VP, I am unaware of documents that he would not be allowed to possess.

Classified documents would be my guess.  He had them.

15 hours ago, AU9377 said:

If you are speaking of something from 30, 40 years ago, I am certain that no prosecutor is going to charge a sitting President with that crime.

I wouldn’t think so either, but that doesn’t excuse the crime.  What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

27 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I wouldn’t think so either, but that doesn’t excuse the crime.  What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

You are trying to establish some sort of equivalency between Biden and Trump.  I get that.  The problem is that the two situations aren't alike. 

19 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You are trying to establish some sort of equivalency between Biden and Trump.  I get that.  The problem is that the two situations aren't alike. 

We see. So if Biden had never been caught and Trump had a few hundred documents in the garage with the prius you would NOT be interested in going after him. Nothing to see.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

35 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

No, I’m actually pointing out the optics of it all.  You lawyers can argue all you want, the public has simple questions that always seem to go unanswered. 

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

We see. So if Biden had never been caught and Trump had a few hundred documents in the garage with the prius you would NOT be interested in going after him. Nothing to see.

I was never in favor of prosecuting Trump, even after his uncooperative idiocy.  He is being prosecuted due to his insistence on not cooperating with simple rules and his intentional actions to deceive the courts and federal govt.  As for Biden, he voluntarily informed the archives and was thereafter an open book.  Those are just facts as we know them.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I was never in favor of prosecuting Trump, even after his uncooperative idiocy.  He is being prosecuted due to his insistence on not cooperating with simple rules and his intentional actions to deceive the courts and federal govt.  As for Biden, he voluntarily informed the archives

...after 20 months of hiding the possessed documents from the world and the Archives dept, moving them repeatedly, reorganizing them using 5 staffers that may or may not have Security Clearances...

and was thereafter an open book.  Those are just facts as we know them.

FTFY...

Edited by DKW 86