Official 2023 Basketball man crush

bigbird

So there's only 10 guys Right? Maybe 2 per player just get more people involved...

Jaylin Williams!!

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 1

Give me KD madman Johnson. I think it all comes together for KD this season. He plays under control but with that intensity that has made him a fan favorite. Also think he'll benefit big time from being surrounded by shooters which open the lane for him to go to work. 

16 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Give me KD madman Johnson. I think it all comes together for KD this season. He plays under control but with that intensity that has made him a fan favorite. Also think he'll benefit big time from being surrounded by shooters which open the lane for him to go to work. 

Depends on the fan...but I hope you're right. He's been a liability as much or more than he's been an asset since he's been here.

2 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

So there's only 10 guys Right? Maybe 2 per player just get more people involved...

Jaylin Williams!!

Works for me!  Hell, make it teams of 5.

• Like 1

Just now, bigbird said:

Team CBM!

1. Bird

Well not if I can be #1 on team AH! I ain't nobody's #2...but two can play at this game...

Team Aden!

1. Kansas

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Depends on the fan...but I hope you're right. He's been a liability as much or more than he's been an asset since he's been here.

I definitely feel you on the frustrations around his play. But it would be hard to pick out a player that gets the Jungle as pumped as KD does. Anyway...i like the underdog. Tre would have been my next pick. I think he outplays Aden this year. And it won't be because Aden plays poorly. 

Lior Berman, because I think one of us should. 

• Love 1

On 11/3/2023 at 2:02 PM, gr82be said:

Lior Berman, because I think one of us should. 

You beat me to it.  Something inspiring about a walk-on earning a scholarship...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

No one has picked Holloway yet!? He's gotta be the 1st draft pic

I'll take Holloway...

On 11/2/2023 at 3:57 PM, gravejd said:

I have always liked KD but I think he will be at the Spinal Tap position of the 10 man rotation this year.