For the love of God, pump the breaks

ScotsAU

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Man, you are talking to a wall. I been stopped wasting my time with that guy long ago lol. He has a ton of senseless post.

Thanks , I will do the same

Edited by e808

8 hours ago, e808 said:

Obviously u don’t even read ur own post . U were the one that stated that Judkins was one of the biggest misses in the state of Alabama. Then I responded was he going to beat out tank.  Then I game u names of people who could start for Ole mIss . I am pretty damn confident that any of Auburns running backs could start at Ole Miss. U didn’t say replace but we are done here. U are to emotionally to an adult discussion. 

This will be my last response to this because obviously you don’t understand what it is you’re even talking about.   QJ was a big miss regardless of who the running at the time he was being recruited.   That’s just a really stupid comment and shows complete lack of understanding how a team is put together.   Do you think that Auburn is not trying to recruit the best running back that’s out there because they have a good running back group?   
And you not being objective when it comes to Auburn’s talent compared to others.   QJ was freshman of the year last year and is having another great year.   Dart makes Thorne look like a high school qb.   There isn’t a lineman that would start for ole Miss and receiver is not even close.   
you bring up things that aren’t even applicable to what I originally ask.    
Ask anyone that knows anything about football, they will say that QJ was a miss.   Just like Phillip Rivers when Tubby was coaching.   It’s ok dude.  You and DAG need to relax.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Are we off of suicide watch yet? 
Can we get to early lamenting of the iron bowl already!

Let’s see. 1) Back of the napkin buyout math - check. 2) Initial heckling from friends for the worst loss ever - check. 3) 2nd wave of heckling that maybe the ACC is a better option for us - check. 4) 3rd wave of heckling that all they could do was just laugh and didn’t say anything - check. 5) SEC Shorts piling on - check. 6) Re-realizing another 8-4 visor is at the helm - check. 7) The 32 Crew squandering what little good will they were able to muster this year. 

Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

Let’s see. 1) Back of the napkin buyout math - check. 2) Initial heckling from friends for the worst loss ever - check. 3) 2nd wave of heckling that maybe the ACC is a better option for us - check. 4) 3rd wave of heckling that all they could do was just laugh and didn’t say anything - check. 5) SEC Shorts piling on - check. 6) Re-realizing another 8-4 visor is at the helm - check. 7) The 32 Crew squandering what little good will they were able to muster this year. 

Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow. 

Oh well. I guess it’s still an option for some of you…

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, AU120289 said:

Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow. 

You ain’t coming back from that list, Lol

• Haha 1