JMR

Just now, GreenTiger said:

I’m saying… There is as much off the field negatives as on the field for Ashford 

I don't care if he elopes with Milroe after the game. 

But I get your point and some of the off field issues are likely true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AUApostle said:

They there to worship the creator of the universe, or talk about some game no one will care about in heaven or hell?

Oh, they'll care about it, even in heaven.  They'll remind me of it every few days over the course of eternity.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AUApostle said:

They there to worship the creator of the universe, or talk about some game no one will care about in hell?

So Bammers will be in hell? Just as I suspected. Won’t catch me there! They can have it! 

41 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Life can be so cruel sometimes.  The debacle of 2021; now the debacle of 2023.

On top of that, all my family are Alabama fans. And I get to see them all at church tomorrow.  They are the kind that likes to rub it in.

Go to a different church

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

On top of that, all my family are Alabama fans. And I get to see them all at church tomorrow.  They are the kind that likes to rub it in.

Might need to have a conversion ;)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

How Christian of them. 

19 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I thought it was well-coached on both sides of the ball. Players didn’t make the plays when the game was on the line. We need the players.

No. Respectfully.  

1 hour ago, WillMunny said:

If God wanted you in church he would have let Auburn win. Simple.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JMR said:

We are gonna talk about “who decided to be back to field the punt”?  Really?  Is ANYONE in charge?  You would think so! You would be mistaken. 

I mean, it's not like Freeze earlier this year was complaing about a lack of RPO... as if he's not the f*****g head coach who decides what offense we run.

The dude acts like he has no control over the negatives, but is fully in control of the positives.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

On which point?

“I thought it was well-coached on both sides of the ball. Players didn’t make the plays when the game was on the line.”

2 hours ago, WillMunny said:

A two man rush.  I've never heard of that.  Has anyone here heard of that?

Yes, I have. In the '85 Iron Bowl Pat Dye ordered a two man rush which allowed UAT a pass play for enough yards for Van Tiffin to make his game-winning kick.

Cannot believe we were seconds away and blew it like that. Just finished watching my recording. How do you not rush the passer? Stupidity 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Our DC is the best assistant on the staff.  Like him or not, it is a fact.

Well, he carped  the bed on that TD pass. Too bad because the D had played a great game until that point. 

3 hours ago, WillMunny said:

Dammit, we deserve answers from CHF.

Why was the wrong punt returner in the game?

Why did we not rush Milroe on 4th and goal from the 31?

Thank you. HF is a smoke blower. Yes, recruit all you want, but if nobody is capable of coaching them to win, it doesn’t matter. Heard too many excuses from him in year 1 already. So extremely unimpressed. Moral victories no longer exist. Never wanted him as HC and even if he manages 9 wins next year, that’s a coach of his caliber’s ceiling. Can’t blame your players, for pathetic coaching every loss, which he’s done on at least three occasions this year. AU football has become a complete travesty and there’s no end in sight. 

It does seem Bammer is Jacob and Auburn is Esau . They get ALL the breaks and Auburn gets screwed.  Just like in 2021 when Tank ran out of bounds instead of laying down.  Could have run out the clock.

2 hours ago, jptiger said:

They aren’t beating Georgia. Not happening. 

I dunno, Kirby has laid eggs before, they are not that talented either. I just wanted us to beat them to take them out of the playoff contention, they beat UGA and they are back in the playoffs, yet again...like groundhog day all over again...just like the energizer bunny, they just keep going and going and now UGA is doing the same, pretty dang demoralizing...

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Yes, I have. In the '85 Iron Bowl Pat Dye ordered a two man rush which allowed UAT a pass play for enough yards for Van Tiffin to make his game-winning kick.

Thinking of that game makes me almost as sick as this one

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JMR said:

We are gonna talk about “who decided to be back to field the punt”?  Really?  Is ANYONE in charge?  You would think so! You would be mistaken. 

Coach, do you know something and aren’t telling us? The answer should be special teams coach, right?

I don't blame CHF for not knowing who is in the game. Special teams coach should know who is in the game for a punt return play. Your kick returner and his backup shouldn't have the same number. Freeze shouldn't allow that. To put a backup in the game who may not have played at all prior to the most critical play of the game doesn't seem right.