Auburn Player Transfer Portal Thread

NWALA Tiger

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

Not sure what happened this year but wish him well. He’s very talented. Would like to see him find the right system. 

• Like 1

Pretty obvious what our current WRs were told in their end of season meeting with Freeze.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, CR said:

Pretty obvious what our current WRs were told in their end of season meeting with Freeze.

I'm wondering if Hugh is taking this same approach w our QBs. Sure hope so

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm wondering if Hugh is taking this same approach w our QBs. Sure hope so

Who would you dump? Robbie needs to move to a slot receiver position but other than that I don't see a lot of excess. Brown and Geriner haven't had a chance yet, dumping Thorne who is QB1 is out of the question. White isn't even here yet. I don't know who you'd run off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Who would you dump? Robbie needs to move to a slot receiver position but other than that I don't see a lot of excess. Brown and Geriner haven't had a chance yet, dumping Thorne who is QB1 is out of the question. White isn't even here yet. I don't know who you'd run off.

Figured  a couple would leave on their own. Robbie can't leave till after spring.  Dont matter to me who he runs off. We about to get some top notch WR. Need someone to get the ball to them. It gets old passing for less than 100 yds a game when we play GA, Bama, Ole Miss etc. We look like Iowa when we play a halfway competent defense.

• Like 2

We don't seem to be losing anyone via transfer portal that hurts...yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CR said:

The meeting :
Peter=Freeze

Marcia=receivers told to hit the portal. 

IMG_0787.gif

• Haha 4

On 11/27/2023 at 10:45 AM, TecmoBoJackson said:

Robby for sure.

Can no longer transfer twice unless it’s as a grad transfer.

Edited by Viper

On 12/1/2023 at 10:44 AM, ScotsAU said:

If Allston transfers, it would have to be because of Cobb.

I would think vice versa.

If I’m Cobb and see the same two guys supposedly that far ahead of me, why stay for another 30 carries next season?

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

If I’m Cobb and see the same two guys supposedly that far ahead of me, why stay for another 30 carries next season?

We really talking about losing Cobb or Damari?  

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

Could be. But Freeze has a major boner for Cobb. If Cobb is third on the depth chart, he’ll still get a decent number of touches. In contrast, if Cobb manages to pass Allston, I’m not as sure Allston remains as involved.

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

We really talking about losing Cobb or Damari?  

No. Just saying IF one of the two were to transfer, I would lean Cobb due to depth and carries.

bammer loses 4-star RBs nearly every season due to this. 

2 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Could be. But Freeze has a major boner for Cobb. If Cobb is third on the depth chart, he’ll still get a decent number of touches. In contrast, if Cobb manages to pass Allston, I’m not as sure Allston remains as involved.

Major boner = 30 carries?

Major boner = still last on the depth chart even when Allston went down? i.e. Battie #2, Cobb #3.

Reminiscent of Gus’ major boner for Gatewood.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Geriner is not supposed to be DTQB. Freezes system seems like it really needs that.

• Like 1