Bo Nix at MBB game

AUHAT

1 minute ago, AUHAT said:

Thought AUBURN people would like this article 

he was hanging with walker white as well. i wish bo the best. i think he did the right thing going to oregon

• Like 8

After how he was treated by fans, I wondered how he felt about Auburn now. Glad to see he still loves Auburn.

• Like 8

Bo absolutely did the right thing for his career....he did not need to die on this hill we know as Auburn!  Imagine if he had hung around here....no Heisman trip....no conference championship game (win or lose)....no New Year bowl...possibly no NFL chance.  We as AU fans should be grateful for his time here and what he helped accelerate by his leaving!  Remember the Oregon and UAT games in 2019...those are losses without Bo.  He carried the team in Red Stick in 2021 and had a huge game against LSU in 2020 at home.  If he had not been injured and remained healthy in 2022 (assuming he stayed at AU), we would have won enough games to keep Harsin and we would be even further in the hole than we are now.  WDE Bo Nix!!!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

Bo absolutely did the right thing for his career....he did not need to die on this hill we know as Auburn!  Imagine if he had hung around here....no Heisman trip....no conference championship game (win or lose)....no New Year bowl...possibly no NFL chance.  We as AU fans should be grateful for his time here and what he helped accelerate by his leaving!  Remember the Oregon and UAT games in 2019...those are losses without Bo.  He carried the team in Red Stick in 2021 and had a huge game against LSU in 2020 at home.  If he had not been injured and remained healthy in 2022 (assuming he stayed at AU), we would have won enough games to keep Harsin and we would be even further in the hole than we are now.  WDE Bo Nix!!!

Never thought about it before. But even his season ending injury ultimately helped Auburn. He probably would’ve transferred in 2022 either way. But the end of 2021 was what started tipping everyone off that Harsin was a dud. As such, he entered 2022 already with a slightly warm seat. Had Bo not been injured but with him still transferring, Harsin’s seat would’ve been cooler going into 2022, and he may have ended up with another year. 

1.5 MILLION is the biggest reason!!!!

With his investing opportunities and with that kind of money at age 23 by the time he’s 45 he will not need to work.

Very smart AUBURN Man!!!!

• Like 2

The ONLY thing Bo did wrong was not discussing the reasons why he was leaving. He could have said a number of things, 

i have a major difference of opinion with the head coach

i dont feel supported by the head coach

i think my opportunity to make it to the league is in a different offense with a different offensive line, etc.

instead, by staying mute on the subject, he invited a lot of criticism. Looking back on it now, no one blames him, but at the time it seemed sort of petulant and corrosive to the Auburn family. 

glad to see him come back with open arms. He still has a lot of family and friends here. 

• Like 4

Not knowing Bo or his family, I would guess he was brought up with the "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" mantra. Maybe that doesn't pertain to college QBs but I certainly get it.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, gman87 said:

Not knowing Bo or his family, I would guess he was brought up with the "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" mantra. Maybe that doesn't pertain to college QBs but I certainly get it.

Seems like a class family.

Bo did the right thing ... Everybody else though are clueless and selfish when they transfer and ruining college football .... Bo was treated so unfairly and unjustly..... Hilarious

8 hours ago, gman87 said:

Yeah I’d say Pat and Bo are gentlemen. Why publicly dump on Auburn? You have to play the long game. The people who KNOW and are apart of that system and know how it’s played know that Harsin was absolute garbage. They don’t blame Bo. 

Bo made the right decision. No one in their right mind would stick around potato man. I’m honestly surprised more guys didn’t transfer. 

• Like 1