Men vs Ole Miss Game Thread

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Marshall Henderson?

That is certainly him!

• Like 1

J Williams said CBM kicked all the coaches out at halftime....so he's the leader on the team? Not surprised... 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BustemBigBlue said:

23 point advantage in the second half, on the road, against a team that was undefeated at home. Impressive. 

They took OM’s manhood tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Coaches definitely coached at halftime. Bruce and staff did an AUsome job and the players responded and executed big time.

• Like 2

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

J Williams said CBM kicked all the coaches out at halftime....so he's the leader on the team? Not surprised... 

beat me to it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Awesome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

Coaches definitely coached at halftime. Bruce and staff did an AUsome job and the players responded and executed big time.

CBM coached at halftime apparently... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

Not so fast, my friend!😂

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

• Like 2

Like what I am hearing about CBM at the half. A leader might have been born today 

• Like 8

Lol. Jaylin Williams said Chad Baker Mazera kicked the coaches out of the locker room at the half. And lit in to the team. Let's go

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

Like what I am hearing about CBM at the half. A leader might have been born today 

Definitely A season changing type of game. This could be the point Auburn becomes that special team

• Like 3

Johni Broome is NBA ready. Change my mind. 

• Like 2

Big time win tonight!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Johni Broome is NBA ready. Change my mind. 

He certainly is looking like it.  Continued improvement on 3's and free-throws. His defense has even improved.

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Morgan Freeman lives in Gulf Shores??? 

His hometown was Clarksdale Mississippi. NW of Oxford.

Flannigan looked good. He'd be good on this team as far as defense. 

Apparently CBM stepped up and talked to the team at half .... That's exactly what I was talking about as far as guys will start getting their roles. A coach can't appoint stuff to a team, leadership and stuff like that is earned. 

So that's what I mean as far as each game we will learn different stuff and hopefully when it's tourney time everybody will understand their role and we will be clicking. We need to know who's needing the ball at the end of games, whos an enforcer, who is the guy setting things up for everybody etc. 

It's just waaay too early to think the team may suck. And fortunately we are learning while winning, that is a super big privilege, but sometimes you may learn while losing too, the most important thing is not making a bunch of mistakes at one time.

The other thing you can't teach is toughness and hopefully we will have that as well. This is why I say we over react every year. Every team has to do this and this year team has new guys at important positions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yes

We were 5-8 from 3 and 73% overall in the second half.  Crazy.

also we only turned the ball over 3 times In Second half and ended with 11 - our season average 

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That’s where he met Andy dufrain after he was paroled 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2