Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Please, someone, record the reverse rammer jammer go to hell alabamer!

• Like 3

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

More like Sam Cassell and Jake From State Farm had a love child. 

Sam is a goofy lookin millionaire...lol

Hate the refs made the second half a free throw contest. But happy we won the run and gun portion of the game and the free throw contest. Felt good that we would win this one comfortably and glad the team delivered. And didn’t really shoot well either. This teams ceiling is sky high

5 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Man, that was cathartic. War Eagle!

Yes, all I need now is healthy serving of Auburn twitter 

• Like 1

Sorry guys!!! First half when we blew that 14 point lead was totally unequivocally absolutely my fault!!!! I never ever post in the game threads during the actual game but that 14 point lead we blew just did something to me. As soon as I stopped posting we got that 14 point lead back going in to halftime. Never ever again!!!! 🤭😁🤣😅

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Sorry guys!!! First half when we blew that 14 point lead was totally unequivocally absolutely my fault!!!! I never ever post in the game threads during the actual game but that 14 point lead we blew just did something to me. As soon as I stopped posting we got that 14 point lead back going in to halftime. Never ever again!!!! 🤭😁🤣😅

We will let it slide this one time...

• Haha 1

When Bama beat Auburn by four on their home court, I started to post in the game thread that Auburn would beat them by 10+ in Auburn. I didn't because I have been an Auburn fan for far too long. Thus I know being over confident is often met with differing results.

My reasoning was that teams shoot better at home vs on the road. So Auburn was bound to shoot better and Bama worse. That happened. Also, Jaylin Williams was non-existent at Bama. There was no way he was going to not show up today. Most importantly, offensive rebounding is absolutely the reason Auburn lost the game at Bama. Auburn out rebounded them on both sides of the floor tonight.

All of these things led to Bama getting blown out.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

HUGE win. We are better than them. Period. Their schedule down the stretch is much easier to navigate and may end up giving them the title, but WE owned them tonight.

the refs even let them get to the bonus with 13 left in the second, and they still couldn’t do it. 

lets goooooo! I could run through a wall right now. 

Bama is going to struggle against any team with size. And there will be a bunch in the tournament. Every opponent they face will use this game as the blue print - BP cracked the code on them. Great coaching.

• Like 4

JWill and Broome combined for 50 points, 13 rebounds, 7 blocks, 3 steals, 1 turnover and 18 for 21 from the line.

WDE

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4

obviously oats has coached a few good teams, but he’s got a tendency to simply say the wrong thing. You can’t ask a guy to play 30 minutes while being the entire offensive driver AND completely buy in on defense. They legitimately are a NIT team without him. 

Oats hopefully loses this team after this 1

• Like 8