Official A-Day Thread

Lot of Tea Leaves readings for a spring game. So i might as well add mine. Not really concerned at all about the passing game. I feel like Thorne will be significantly better with better pass blocking and better targets. I am concerned with run blocking and how our backs were constantly hit in the back field last year and in the spring game. That said, with terrible line blocking our running team stats were top 3 in the SEC last year. Some how they put up yards despite this obstacle. I also think Thorne is a much bigger running threat than given credit for. I look forward to seeing what he does both through the air and on the ground.

• Like 3

I finally saw the A-day game, televised last night on the SEC channel. I'm somewhat encouraged. It's obvious that Cam Coleman is in a different universe than our other WR guys. You could see this when Terry Beasley and then later when Frank Sanders were newcomers. The difference being that barring injury, we could expect four good years out of those guys. Now, who knows how long any player will be at AU? The current situation is disheartening.

• Like 1