ellitor

2020 DE Andy Boykin COMMITS TO AU!!!

Recommended Posts

4_5345856.png
Andy Boykin, DE
LaGrange, GA (Troup County)
Ht: 6'3 | Wt: 235

  • Class of 2020
  • Recruiter: Garner
  • Picked up AU offer 6/17/17
  • Unofficial Visits to AU 7/22/17, 9/30/17, 10/07/17 and 11/11/17
  • Committed to AU 11/21/17

247Sports: NR
Rivals: NR

Offers: Auburn, Florida Atlantic, Georgia, Jacksonville State, Kentucky, LSU, Syracuse, Tennessee and Troy, among others.

HUDL Highlights

Quote

Auburn is getting started early on the 2020 class.

2020 defensive lineman Andy Boykin went public with a commitment he made a week and a half ago at the Georgia game. Boykin is one of the Troup Co. (Ga.) prospects who the Tigers are recruiting heavily in the Class of 2020. He chose Auburn with relative ease.

Boykin has attended all but the last home game against Louisiana-Monroe for Auburn.

“They show me love. I’m great with Coach (Rodney) Garner, Coach (Gus) Malzahn. It’s just a specific bond and a family down there,” he told SEC Country recently.

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/breaking-auburn-lands-commitment-2020-defensive-lineman


DCfLkCNUMAAYaCS.0.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




This is a big time pick up. Need to develop a pipeline to Troup High because they’re going to be loaded for the next 4-5 years

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! WAR EAGLE BABY!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not see any ratings on him. If there is any on him, let us know. As always, thanks Ellitor for keeping us up to date on recruit commitments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I did not see any ratings on him. If there is any on him, let us know. As always, thanks Ellitor for keeping us up to date on recruit commitments.

6' 3" and 235 as a sophomore that SEC schools have interest in.  Doesn't matter what his star rating is.  He could easily be 6' 5" 265-270 with normal growth.  That's getting to Nick Coe size.  

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I did not see any ratings on him. If there is any on him, let us know. As always, thanks Ellitor for keeping us up to date on recruit commitments.

2020 is still over 2 classes away. There won't be many rankings for that class til next Summer at the earliest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ellitor said:

2020 is still over 2 classes away. There won't be many rankings for that class til next Summer at the earliest.

my bad.....I did not read close enough about the year of his class. I thought he was a part of the 2018 class. This old codger needs to read closer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, corchjay said:

6' 3" and 235 as a sophomore that SEC schools have interest in.  Doesn't matter what his star rating is.  He could easily be 6' 5" 265-270 with normal growth.  That's getting to Nick Coe size.  

Thank you for heading off the inevitable size queen comments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, doc4aday said:

my bad.....I did not read close enough about the year of his class. I thought he was a part of the 2018 class. This old codger needs to read closer.

No worries Doc!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! AU is killing it on the recruiting front right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now