Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol our awful guards allow pressure up the A gap almost every other play 

My 16 year old daughter just asked if she could go play Monopoly because that would be more exciting than watching this. I thought that was a pretty fair assessment. 

I guess I understand why we don't throw over the middle.....bo and the receivers are not even in the same zip code of most of those passes...

I absolutely love Bo Nix but at this point bring Gatewood in for at least one series. 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Lol our awful guards allow pressure up the A gap almost every other play 

I focused on them in the Auburn O vs Oregon D thread. They're terrible. No way to sugar coat it.

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

That was a surprisingly in depth and heartfelt sounding apology. Dude sounded absolutely sick.

Agreed. I was very glad to hear him say that and say it sincerely.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

My 16 year old daughter just asked if she could go play Monopoly because that would be more exciting than watching this. I thought that was a pretty fair assessment. 

Tell her she needs to come up with about 25 million Monopoly dollars for a buyout. 

At what point do we give Gatewood a shot? The offensive sieve...I mean line...is killing Bo and the throws he does get off are getting tipped at the line all too often. Also, how did we ever convince Shivers to come here and warm our benches? Probably unpopular opinion, but I just don't see Whitlow even being second string RB at any other top 15 school.

Just now, 1auburn1 said:

It ain’t Bo

I agree but why not give Gatewood a drive? Maybe it lights a spark or something.

Archived